AAI Recruitment Junior Assistant 2017 – It is a good opportunity for the applicants who want to be a part of AAI Recruitment 2017 batch. it has come up with 84 vacancies. Last date to fill the application form is 14th Oct 2017. Airports Authority of India AAI opens the vacancies for both freshers and experienced candidates.
AAI Recruitment Junior Assistant 2017
AAI invites application from the eligible candidates who are Domicile of Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh to fill up the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)/NE-4 at various airports in the above states in Northern Region.
About Airport Authority of India Recruitment
Here we are sharing the details with the applicants who stays in Delhi,Punjab,Uttarakhand,Haryana,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. We have come up with the complete details of the AAI recruitment so that aspirants may get the complete assistance on our website.
Organisation Name: Airports authority of India (AAI)
Official Website: www.airportsindia.org.in
Job Location: Across North India
Position: Junior Assistant
Salary: Candidates get the salary of Rs 12500-28500. Starting pay of Rs 12500 plus allowances as per CPSE revisions. They can earn about 35000 per month.
No.of Posts: 80 (43 General)
- The applicant has to pass 10th class with 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks.
- The applicant must be 12th pass from Regular study and must have scored 50% marks.
- Age limit of the candidate should be 18 and not more than 30 years(UR),33 years(OBC),35 years(SC/ST)
- The candidate should hold-
- Valid heavy driving license
- Valid Medium Vehicle license which is issued before 24/9/2016 or valid LMV License issued before 24/9/2015.
For the selection of AAI post physical fitness is very important. The candidate should have these qualities if he wants to be get selected for the post of Airports Authority of India. Some of the physical fitness are listed below-
- The candidate should have 6/6 at both eye distance vision without any glasses.
- The candidate should have N5 at both eye near vision without glasses.
- Color Vision should be Normal as determined by the Ischihara’s Charts.
- Height of the candidate should be of 167 cm.
- Chest size should be of 81 cm normal.
- Weight of the deserving candidate should not be less than 55 kg.
- Hearing and Speech should be normal.
The deserving candidate should clear
Driving Test on LMV
The General Candidate should pay Rs. 1000/- fees.
For SC/ST/Female/Ex-S: NIL.
How to Apply:
Last date to apply is 14 Oct. 2017.
Apply Link: www.airportsindia.org.in
For further information on AAI Recruitment Junior Assistant you can click on above link and get all the desired information.