Accenture Placement Syllabus and Test Pattern 2018 – Welcome readers, we are here with the full detail of Accenture Placement Test Pattern and Test Syllabus. Now you will read details about the Accenture company and its Placement Syllabus and Test Pattern. It is one of the global companies.
Accenture Placement Syllabus and Test Pattern 2018
Accenture is a world’s largest IT company who works across domains which ranges from consulting to IT Services. It’s headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland and it reached to India in 1987. Its first office in India was in Mumbai. Today its centers are in Delhi and Chennai also. The company offers good salary and encourages its employees with extra perks.
Accenture Selection Process
The company helps its clients and helps them to show a progress in businesses. Accenture recruits new candidates every year by following a simple procedure. It selects its candidates in 3 rounds. The rounds are as follows-
- 1st Round -Aptitude test
- 2nd Round – Technical Interview
- 3rd Round -HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture
- The candidate should score 60% or above in B.Tech.
- There should not be a gap of more than 1 year.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Official Website: acenture.com
Test Pattern of Accenture according to AMCAT
The written test pattern for Accenture Placement Papers is same in both AMCAT and Merit Trac.
The written pattern of AMCAT is as follows-
- For Quantitative Aptitude the candidates has to answer 25 questions with the duration of 35 minutes.
- For Logical Reasoning the applicants has to answer 25 questions with the duration of 35 minutes.
- For Verbal Ability the candidates has to answer 25 questions with the duration of 25 minutes.
- In total the aspiring candidate has to answer 75 questions in 95 minutes.
Online Test Pattern of Accenture according to Merit Trac Pattern
- For Analytical Aptitude the candidates has to answer 20 questions with the duration of 20 minutes.
- For Verbal Ability the candidates has to answer 20 questions with the duration of 20 minutes.
- For attention to detail the candidate has to solve 15 questions with 20 minutes of time duration.
- In total the aspiring candidate has to answer 55 questions in 60 minutes.
Here candidates has to solve questions related to- Number Series,Simple and compound Interest, Mixtures, Probability, Logarithms, Time, Distance and Work, Probability, Permutation and Combination
This portion checks the logic and reasoning power of the applicant. The topics under this are- Puzzle, Coding and Decoding, Direction Sense, Seating Arrangements, Binary Logic,Routes and Networks.
This section covers the English portion of the applicants. The questions are covered as noted under- Reading the Comprehension, Analogies, Correction of the Sentence and detect the error in sentences, Fill in the blanks, One word Substitution,Spellings.
We hope that we have given you the complete information about Accenture Placement Syllabus and Test Pattern 2018 and Accenture campus placements.
All the best for your exams. For further details and for timely updates the candidates can click or visit to Accenture website and take the advantage of our efforts.
AMCAT Discount Coupon for Accenture drive (Exclusive by alpingi.com) – Working Coupen Code
- Go to AMCAT Discount Link (You need to click on this link only)
- After clicking on above link, you need to sign up or login to amcat website.
- Now schedule your test.
- While doing the Test Payment use Coupon Code ALP100.
- Now you will get instant discount of 100 rupees.
- Please comment in below box if any questions.
More more visit –> AMCAT Discount Coupon