- 1 Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2016 Batch on 21 July 2016 for the post of Associate Network Engineer at Chitkara University,Punjab
Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2016 Batch on 21 July 2016 for the post of Associate Network Engineer at Chitkara University,Punjab
Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive: Aricent is conducting pool campus drive for selected colleges of Delhi NCR , Haryana , Uttarakhand , Himachal Pradesh and Punjab.
Aricent is the world’s #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world.
Company Website: www.aricent.com
Job Location : Gurgaon
Position : Associate Network Engineer
Last date to apply : 21 July 2016
Date of Drive : Last week of July 2016
Venue : Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive venue is
Chitkara University, Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway (NH-64) , Punjab – 140 401
Salary & Benefits on Aricent:
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- per month during training period.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting salary package will be INR 3.30 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Experience Required : 0 – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria : Below are the Eligibility Criteria required for the Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch only
- Degree / Specialization : B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, E&TC, Mechanical) / MCA / M.Sc(IT)
- Minimum Percentage Criteria : 60% and above in Current Degree. No eligibility for 10th, 12th and Graduation (in case of MCA and M.Sc.).
- Certification (not mandatory) : CCNA
Job Description Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with Networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
How To Apply :
Click on the below link and fill the form to apply for the Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive on 21 July 2016 at chitkara university
REGISTER FOR LATEST JOB UPDATES