Capgemini Recruitment Drive Entry Level Fresher May 2016 as Software Engineer for 2013 / 2014 / 2015 Batch – BE / BTech at Kolkata
Capgemini Recruitment Drive Entry Level Fresher May 2016, Capgemini Hiring entry level fresher in kolkata, Capgemini fresher recruitment drive in kolkata, Capgemini sample placement papers download pdf, Capgemini walk-in drive in kolkat, Capgemini off campus drive, capgemini recruitment process for freshers 2015.
About Capgemini :
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
For more info about Capgemini visit Capgemini India official website
Job Location : Kolkata
Position : Software Engineer
Job Profile : System Admin
Experience Required : 0 – 1 years
Eligibility Criteria : Capgemini Recruitment Drive Entry Level Fresher May 2016 Eligibility Criteria as given below.
- 2013 / 2014 / 2015 Passed Out Batch
- BE / BTech -Any Branch are Eligible
- ME / MTech / MBA would not be considered for this drive
- 55% and above throughout academics ( 10th , 12th and BE / BTech )
Skills Required : Skill Required for Capgemini Recruitment Drive Entry Level Fresher May 2016 as given below.
- Resolving Microsoft Outlook issues
- Resolving Network issues
- Excellent communication skill in English, both verbal and written.
- Willing to work in Night shifts.
Job Description :
- The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation / configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Must Read: Top 10 tips to Crack interview