Cognizant On Campus Eligibility Criteria 2017-18, CTS off campus Eligibility Criteria, Cognizant Non Engineering Degree Eligibility Criteira and CTS Eligibility Criteria for Fresher candidates, CTS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1 CTS Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
- 1.1 Cognizant On Campus Criteria 2017-18:
- 1.2 CTS Off campus Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.3 Cognizant Non Engineering Degree Eligibility Criteria (2015-16 Batch)
- 1.4 CTS Selection Process 2017-18:
- 1.5 Apply for Cognizant jobs thru AMCAT (Register today and get discount exclusive by alpingi.com)
CTS Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
know here Cognizant CTS on-off campus fresher eligibility criteria 2017-18: Cognizant Technology Solutions is an American multinational corporation founded by Indian fellows, known as one of the leaders in the information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. CTS is considered as one of the bulk job hirer in Indian IT segment along with many other companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Tech Mahindra etc.
Most of the fresher students have a dream of getting job in cognizant from the very first day of placement session. we must admit that, whether be it college on campus drive or off campus drive for fresher candidates, CTS is always preferred choice of cake for passing out batch candidates.
There are countable reasons why students prefer cognizant as their first choice for job employer:
- Cognizant is renowned multinational company which gives international work exposure and weight to resume.
- CTS is bulk hirer which means that your chances of getting selected is higher.
- Cognizant gives average package of 3 lac per annum that is more than or equal to industry standard package.
- Selection process is easy as CTS conducts only three rounds for candidates on-off campus selection process.
Cognizant On Campus Criteria 2017-18:
- CTS hires only entry level fresher candidates in on campus drive
- 60% in 10th, 12th & Engineering throughout.
- Sometime CTS keeps the 70% throughout totally varies college to college.
- Should have basic technical and stream knowledge
- Should have good communication skills.
- Good aptitude and reasoning skills is required.
CTS Off campus Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 2016 Batch pass out candidates are eligible
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA degree is allowed
- All Branches except Civil , Chemical and Bio Related branches
- 60% and above aggregate throughout academics ( X , XII / Dip , UG , PG )
Cognizant Non Engineering Degree Eligibility Criteria (2015-16 Batch)
- Year of Passing: 2015 & 2016 batch only.
- UG: Any Arts, Science & Commerce streams with 10+2+3 of full time education (PG not eligible).
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% (aggregate including all subjects) in X, XII & UG.
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 50% in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- No extended education in any academic course.
- Maximum 24 months break / gap in education is permissible for valid reasons only.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and relocate to any Cognizant locations across India.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
CTS Selection Process 2017-18:
Cognizant selection process consist of total three rounds:
- Aptitude Written test (Online Test)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Cognizant latest Sample Paper Download:
Cognizant conducts off campus drive throughout the year in various colleges of India. Candidates are advised to check the CTS Eligibility Criteria and should apply for off campus drive in nearest college.
Stay connected with our website for latest updates on cognizant eligibility criteria, cognizant off campus drive and placement paper.
Apply for Cognizant jobs thru AMCAT (Register today and get discount exclusive by alpingi.com)
how to register with discounted price?
- Go to AMCAT Discount Link (You need to click on this link only)
- After clicking on above link, you need to sign up or login to amcat website.
- Now schedule your test.
- While doing the Test Payment use Coupon Code ALP100.
- Now you will get instant discount of 100 rupees.
- Please comment in below box if any questions.
For more discount go to AMCAT discount list