Let’s know what is CV-curriculum vitae, What should I include in my CV and what are the Difference b/w CV and Resume
CV-curriculum vitae: Today if we talk about job for fresher then it is no less than solving monetary policy for Indian Market. In this highly competitive market, you not only needs some grooming qualities in you but along side you also need an outstanding CV to reach at the interview stage. Now days companies receives thousands of applications from candidates with similar skills and your CV needs to differentiate you and demonstrate your suitability to gain a competitive edge over others candidates.
We, alpingi.com helping thousands of job seekers in many ways through out the time no matter summer or winter. Out of them CV making for fresher, CV improvement suggestion, CV formatting, CV templates suggestion are one of the services our team serves to the freshers candidates which lands them their dream job.
Lets have a pause on what we are talking and first understand all about CV – curriculum vitae.
What is CV – curriculum vitae ??
CV-curriculum vitae , CV stands for curriculum vitae, which is Latin for ‘course of life’. It is a summary of your basic details,, skills and education qualification.In short, CV is short summary of all your education qualification, skills set, hobbies and personal information.
What should I include in my CV?
As mentioned in above answer, CV is the summary of basic details, skills and education qualification. Your CV needs to be packed with all the information which helps an employer to make a decision about your overall personality.
CV should includes:
- Contact information : It should include full name, address, mobile phone number and email address;
- Career Objective: It should include the career objective , Refer below for sample career objective;
- education qualification– list and date all previous education, placing the most recent highest up the page. Include any professional qualifications;
- Technical Skills – Includes all the technical skills you have learnt and have understanding of it, do not write over which you don’t have the basic clear.
- Internship – Write the internship including where you have done it (Organization name ) , what was the total duration and at last short description about the internship.
- Project Undertaken: Write the project you have taken during the study time. It will include project name (title) and short description of the project.
- Certifications, Seminars, Extra curriculum activities, awards and hobbies you can include at the end of the CV with different heading.
Do not Include in your CV:
- Photo: unless you’re applying for an acting or modelling job.
- Place of Birth
- Family, Personal Details
Difference between CV and Resume:
The main differences between a CV and a resume are length. While both, CV and resume are used in job applications, a resume and a CV are not always interchangeable.
What to include in CV: You should include your basic details, skills and education qualification.
What to include in Resume: You should include summary of your education, work history, credentials, and other accomplishments and skills.
IF you still thinks you need proper guidance and expert to craft your CV then our expert team will help you.
We Create beautiful, professional CV for Fresher students, Interviewer Attention Guaranteed !!
Our team have the very simple hacks that will transform your profile look stunning and ultimately it helps you in job interview.
Alpingi.com offers Professional CV crafting and evaluation to candidates all across nation. Below are the listed services we offers:
Our Services for CV :
- CV Writing and Crafting
- CV Evaluation and improvement suggestion
- Send your resume instantly to Consultants & Corporates.
All the services are at very reasonable price CV Writing and Crafting ( 200/- per CV ) and CV Evaluation and improvement suggestion ( 100/- per CV).
we accept payment in all the forms like Online transfer , Paytm , Freecharge, Bank deposits etc, For account and bank details please contact us on below the email.
Please fill below forms, where you need to fill all the details we need to create your professional CV and submit.
Once you filled the form short after our expert team will contact you and guide you.
If you have any query regarding CV-curriculum vitae write us to:
Thanks & Regards