HCL Exam Pattern and Placement Syllabus 2017
Dear readers, here we provide you the information of HCL Exam Pattern and Placement Syllabus so as to help our new generation with whole information. After going through this, the readers are able to answer all the questions efficiently and can solve the paper successfully.
Pattern of HCL Technologies
- Students has to solve 15 questions from Quantitative Ability
- Students has to solve 15 questions from Reasoning
- Students has to solve 15 questions from English
- Students has to solve 15 questions from Technical
- To solve these questions the students will get only 60 minutes.
The selection process in HCL includes the following rounds:
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Written Test of HCL Exam Pattern
In this the students have to solve the questions on probability, Permutations & Combinations, Algebra, Averages, Time speed and Distance, Simple and compound Interest, Mixtures & Alligations, Number system.
Here students solve puzzles, Binary Logic, Clocks& Calendars, Cubes & Dice, Series, analogies, Coding-decoding, Non-verbal Reasoning etc.
In this the students have to read comprehensions and have to solve synonyms and Antonyms, Fill ups, Theme Detection, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, solve jumbled words, jumbled sentences.
Here, students show their technical knowledge in 4 sections. The sections each of pseudo code, C, UNIX and SQL.
Company Profile of HCL Technologies
Today, HCL is one of the fastest growing technology companies which is famous not only in India but also throughout the world.
Official website – direct link
This is very important in selection process. some of the questions are as follows-
- Tell something about yourself?
- Tell me about your project?
- Your role in your project?
- What is cloud computing?
- What is Bubble Sorting and other sorting?
This round is more tricky round. HR wants to check the communication skills first and later it concentrates on technical stuff. So, here are some of the HR interview questions
- Introduce yourself
- Speak something about your family,projects and academic level.
- Are you willing to relocate
- Why you selected HCL?
- Are you clear with the rules and regulation of the office.
- Do you have any questions?
- Selection Process of HCL Technologies
Preparing the HCL Manager, Asst Manager Syllabus and Previous Papers will make sure that Applicant to face the competition.
The Selection Process of HCL Technologies includes-
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical Interview
- Hr Interview
- HCL is guided by 4 R’s which is known as sustainability program. 4 R’s are as follows-
- Responsible Business
- Redefine Workplace,
- Renew Eco system
- Repay Society
HCL is one of the best company to add in your resume. If you are willing to start your career than HCL is the best company to start with. Crack the interview level with confidence and be a part of HCL.
that’s all we had on HCL Exam Pattern and Placement Syllabus 2017 and you can download syllabus in pdf.