IBM ltd is conducting IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2015 & 2016 Batch on 22 & 23 Aug 2016 at KIOT Campus, Salem
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive: IBM off campus job drive at Knowledge Institute of Technology, Placement Cell , KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po), Salem, Tamilnadu for 2015 & 2016 Batch on 22 & 23 Aug 2016 reporting time 8:30 am.
About IBM India Pvt Ltd:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
For more info about IBM India Pvt Ltd visit IBM official Website.
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Rs.340000/- to Rs.375000/-
Job Location: Across India
Last Date to Apply : 15 August 2016
Date of Drive : 22 August 2016 (Written Test) & 23 August 2016 (Interviews)
Reporting Time : 8:30 AM
Venue : Knowledge Institute of Technology, Placement Cell , KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po), Salem – 637 504
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible Batch: 2015 & 2016 Batch pass out
- Degree/Courses: BE (CSE) / BTech (IT) / MCA / ME (CSE & Information Science Engg.) / MTech(IT)
- Percentage reuqired: 70% and above throughout academics (10th , 12th , UG , PG)
- Reappears: No standing arrears
- Only Female Candidates
IBM Drive Selection process:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Business Communication Test
- Technical Interbiew
- HR Interview
Job Description : IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive job description is as below
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation:Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
How To Apply:
Registration Link for BE / BTech : Click Here
Registration Link for PG : Click Here
Full Details : Click Here
Need more similar Jobs updates ??
Searches leading to this page: ibm off campus recruitment drive 2016, ibm off campus drive for freshers 2015 pass out batch, ibm off campus drive 2015, ibm recruitment drive 2010, ibm off campus recruitment drive 2011, ibm recruitment process for freshers, ibm recruitment 2016,IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive papers placement sample paper download.