Mindtree Placement Selection Process 2017 – All the fresher candidates who are looking to Join IT Companies and live a corporate life should know big MNC placement process. Here we are going to discuss mindtree Mindtree Placement Selection Process and other important details.
Mindtree Placement Selection Process 2017
Let look at the complete detail of Selection process. So basically mindtree conducts most of the on campus and off campus drive in three rounds which are, Written Test , Technical Interview and Hr Interview.
Mindtree is a multinational IT established company whose headquarters are in Bengaluru, India and New Jersey. It was founded in 1999. The company compacts in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, agile software development, infrastructure, EAI and ERP. It has 290 clients and spread the offices in 14 countries.
Mindtree Enrollment Process 2017
To get selected, the student has to follow the Mindtree Placement Selection Process and that process is as follows-
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Hr Interview
The students have to clear written test in order to complete the Mindtree Placement Selection Process. This test is for 50 minutes which includes Aptitude and Reasoning and C Programming Essay Writing. After this process, the shortlisted students listen to the presentation carefully as there may be the questions which can be asked during interview.
It is a process of 1 hour. Some personal questions, followed by the subject questions may be asked during the technical interview. C programming questions and explanation of the coding will be asked.
When the student clears the Technical Interview, then the chance comes of HR Interview. In this the questions are asked from the resume of the students.
- The applicant must be Indian
- Applicant must pass with 50% or above marks in 10th class Board exam or equivalent in 12th class board.
- Applicant should be graduate in B.Tech (CSE/IT/EE/ECE/EI) or MCA with 65% marks.
Mindtree Technical Interview Questions
- Which technology you are interested in?
- During the college time what was your project?
- How many people were there in your project?
- Why did you choose this project?
- How much duration you took in completing the project?
- What role did you play in your project?
- Why do you think project would not have completed without you?
- What value will you bring to company?
- Explain C programme wrote in the written test?
- Correct mistakes if there?
- Speak something about Micro-controller, OP AMP, antenna, operating system
Mindtree HR Interview Questions
- What are your strengths and weakness?
- Live example where you have done team work?
- What are five senses of human body?
- What is social networking
- Tell me four networking sites
- How many hours spend on Facebook daily?
- Advantages and disadvantages of Facebook?
- Which movie you saw recently?
- Who were actress and actors in it?
- What do you like from that movie?
- Who is your role model?
- By which train you go home?
- About family background?
After completing this procedure, the candidate has successfully cleared Mindtree Placement Selection Process.
Programs are asked during Mindtree Placement Selection Process.
They ask questions regarding programming language which can be C, C++ or Java during first round. The programs are not hard but the students have to clear the programs in 1 hour.
That is all on Mindtree Selection process and please comment if you have any questions.