Quinnox Off Campus Drive 2017: Quinnox Off Campus Drive is organizing the recruitment drive for 2017 Batch BE/BTech/MCA Software Trainee on 5 & 6 July 2017 at Bangalore. All the 2017 batch freshers across India, are eligible for the drive. Check out all the details below.
Quinnox Off Campus Drive 5th & 6th July 2017, Bangalore
Quinnox Solutions is going has organized the recruitment drive for 2017 Batch BE/B.Tech/MCA Software Trainee on 5th and 6th July 2017 at BAngalore location. All the freshers for 2017 Batch are allowed to sit in the drive.
About the Company:
Quinnox is a technology-driven business services enablement partner for forward-thinking enterprises. Quinnox drive digital business value, enrich industry platforms and solutions, and simplify the technology landscape creating agility and acceleration in business processes. Also, they help customers transform technology portfolios from “systems of record” to “launch pads of innovation”. Quinnox deliver this value and drive innovation through our design thinking elements, specialized domain expertise, Technology Centers of Excellence, on-demand on-cloud solution platforms, assets and accelerators.
Source: Official Website
Company official link: http://www.quinnox.com
Quinnox Off Campus Drive 2017 | 5th & 6th July 2017
Name of company: Quinnox
Location of job: Bangalore
Position: Software Trainee
Stipend : 3 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3.4 Lakhs on Confirmation
Eligible batch: 2017 Batch
- BE/BTech/MCA- IT, Comp Science-2017 Batch
- No Gaps in Qualification ( 10th, 12th and BE)
- 60% Aggregate and above only in BE /MCA BE – IT, Comp Science of 2017 batch , MCA of 2017 Batch passouts.
- Flexible about location/city (Mumbai/ Bangalore) during training and final posting Willing to sign a training agreement of 18 months, failing which they have pay a sum amount of 1 lakh Rupees on leaving the organization before completion of 18 months.
- Logical skills and Problem solving skill
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
Date and Time : 5th July, 10 AM
Venue : Raja Rajeswari College of Engineering (RRCE), #14, Ramohalli Cross, Kumbalgodu, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 074
Contact person : Mr. Indranil Roy (Placement Officer)
Date and Time : 6th July 2017, 10 AM
Venue : New Horizon College of Engineering, Sarjapur – Marathahalli Ring Road, Bellandur Post, Bangalore -560 103
Contact person: Aniz Mirza(Placement Officer)