About 3i Infotech
3i Infotech began in 1993 which deals in the field of software products, IT services and business process outsourcing for many industries like manufacturing and retail, wealth management, banking, and capital market, etc. 3i came in the top 10 list as an IT company in the year 2011. Along with this, it was in the world list of the most demographic workplace in the year 2010 and 2011.
3i Infotech Eligibility Criteria
Below are the points describing eligibility criteria for recruitment in 3i Infotech. Make sure you read it carefully before proceeding so that you don’t face any issue at the end.
- E/ B.Tech in computer science or IT.
- MCA OR M.SC
- You must have a minimum 65% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation
Selection process for 3i Infotech
The selection process for 3i Infotech gets completed in three rounds. Below are all the details of all the rounds and the required information associated with them. Read them carefully then proceed further.
- Written test
- Group discussion
- HR interview
This is is the complete structure of the selection process in 3i Infotech. Now let’s talk about each of them in detail to understand them in a much better way.
written TestThere are three sections in the written test. The table below shows all the details about them.
No. of questions
Now let’s talk about some details of this written exam.
- Total time given for the complete written test is 90 minutes
- There is a negative marking of 25% on each wrong answer
- Quantitative ability sections consist of questions from various topics like algebra, time & work, arithmetic, probability, geometry and much more.
- Verbal ability section consists of questions from various topics like reading comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, jumbled sentences and many more.
- Reasoning ability section consists of questions from Venn diagrams, sitting arrangement, blood relations, coding-decoding and many more.
- It includes simple questions and the majority of the topics given are industry related only.
- You will be given 5 minutes to think about the topic before speaking on it
- Usually, all the topics will be general which does not require any specific preparation
- Only 50% of the total candidates will be selected here.
This is the final step through which selection is done in 3i Infotech. In HR Interview focus will be more on ways to determine a candidate’s personality. The questions which will be asked can be from various topics like introduction, qualification, experience, industry-related questions, what kind of courses done, about strengths and weaknesses, any salary expectations or it may be about friends and family etc. so in HR interview questions can be from any field so you have to prepare well to clear it.
We have provided all the information about 3i Infotech selection process and all other things so if you still have any doubt then comment below. We are always here to help you with your preparations.