Airport Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2021
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has published the notification regarding recruitment on 26/11/2020 for junior executive and others.
Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body which plays an important role in creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.
Candidates are advised to go through the job description carefully and eligible candidates can apply online through AAI’s website www.aai.aero for various post. You will get here the complete details about the procedure, eligibility, important dates, fees, etc.
AAI Vacancy 2021
Total 368 vacancies are there out of which
11 are for Manager (Fire Services),
2 for Manager (Technical),
264 for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control),
83 for Junior Executive (Airport Operations) and
8 for Junior Executive (Technical)
AAI Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Age Limit||Experience Required|
|Manager (Fire Services)||BE/B.Tech Degree in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.||Max age should be 32 years as on 30th Nov 2020||5 years work experience in executive cadre in the field of fire services|
|Manager (Technical)||BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile||Max age should be 32 years as on 30th Nov 2020||5 years of work experience in executive cadre in the field of government procurement procedure for goods, services, vehicles etc.|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control),||Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any discipline||Max age should be 27 years as on 30th Nov 2020||No experience required|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||Graduate in Science and MBA or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering||Max age should be 27 years as on 30th Nov 2020||No experience required|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile||Max age should be 27 years as on 30th Nov 2020||No experience required|
|Recruitment Notification released||27-11-2020|
|Starting date for applying online||15-12-2020|
|Closing date for applying online||14-01-2021|
|Last date for payment of fees||14-01-2021|
|Tentative date of exam||2021|
General/OBC Candidate: ₹1000/-
SC/ST Candidate: ₹170/-
All category female: ₹170/-
PWD and Apprentice: No fees
Note: Payment mode will be online through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Examination will take place in Online mode.
- The examination will be divided into two parts, the first part will consist of general knowledge, general intelligence, general aptitude and English while the second part will mainly focus on qualification related questions.
- The syllabus of the exam will be available soon on the official website www.aai.aero .
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the result of exam.
- Roll number of the candidates will be declared on the official website of AAI and they will receive a mail after selection.
- After selection the candidates will be called for Document verification/Interview/Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/Driving Test/Voice Test.
- Online examination will take place in two language i.e. Hindi and English.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
AAI Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- At first, you need to visit the AAI official website which is www.aai.aero .
- Then you have to go to the Careers section.
- After that you need to check for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Notification link and the click on the link.
- Then you need to open the eligibility criteria and check if you are eligible or not.
- If you find yourself eligible for the post then enter the details asked on the online form for the AAI Junior Executive.
- Do the payment of the fees respectively.
- After all the details are fulfilled and verified properly submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Keep a hard copy of the application form for further use.