Accenture is a multinational company specialized in providing services in Information technology and consulting. The primary headquarters of Accenture is in Dublin, Ireland. It comes under the fortune 500 global company.
Accenture Eligibility Criteria
Below we will be telling you eligibility criteria for Accenture recruitment process. Make sure you check to go through it well then only proceed further.
- Bachelors or master’s degree (B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc., M.Tech, M.E, MBA, etc.) from a recognized university.
- Minimum 60% throughout your academics (10th and 12th as well as graduation)
- Not more than a 1-year gap is allowed
- No pending backlogs at the time of application
Recruitment Process of Accenture
The complete process is divided into 3 rounds.
- Written test
- Technical interview
- HR Interview
Written Test Pattern
It is composed of 3 sections.
- Analytical aptitude – in which questions will be from various topics time, speed & distance, time & work, percentage, average, etc.
- Verbal ability – in which questions will be from various topics like reading comprehension, error detection, Para jumbles, sentence rearrangement, etc.
- Attention to detail
Total no of questions – 55
Total time – 60 minutes
Accenture Technical Interview
It is the second round. Questions were asked in a below-given way.
- Based on the basics of programming like C, C++, Java, etc…
You have to prepare well for this as this section is totally based on your practical knowledge and skill so it’s very important to prepare everything including your final year projects. Sometimes it happens that questions are being asked from your final year projects also. So before going for this section brush up your skills well in your programming language.
In this final round, you can have questions about anything whether it may be personal or informational. You may be asked questions on your family, they may ask questions on your educational background, there may be questions from your area of specialization but there will be definitely few questions related to this post for which you are applying. It is to know whether you are a perfect fit for this post or not. So do prepare yourself for all kind of variations and be confident. Only this is the key to sail through this final round.
Salary of fresher’s in Accenture
Annual package for a fresher vary between Rs. 3.2 to 3.6 lakhs. Some additional benefits like house rent allowance, conveyance, medical reimbursement, etc. are also provided. But this figure is what usually company offers. But if you think you are much more talented and skillful then your figures may be different and better than this. All you need to do is prove yourself and you may get a higher figure than this also.
There is all the information. If you have any questions you can comment below. We will be happy to help you. Here at Alpingi, we believe in providing only quality information. Feel free to search Alpingi for anything you want of this type.