ADP Placement Test Pattern for fresher batch 2019-2020 : get here complete placement syllabus and paper pattern for ADP Placement drive. You can check on campus placement drive syllabus and off campus drive syllabus and download pdf.
Who all are looking for ADP papers can download from this article and practice before placement exam.
- 1 ADP Placement Test Pattern 2019
- 2 ADP Selection Process 2019
- 3 Important Note to clear ADP Placement Paper
- 4 Questions and Marks allotted for ADP Placement
- 5 Pattern of Questions in ADP
- 6 Technical Round
- 7 ADP Drive HR Round
ADP Placement Test Pattern 2019
Dear readers, we are here with the complete information of ADP Placement Test Pattern and Syllabus. ADP is known as Automatic Data Processing. It is an American IT and business outsourcing company.
ADP came into existence in 1999. It gives chance to new talents and hires its candidates through off-campus drive or career registration links. It adds an advantage to experienced candidates as they can come directly through walk-in drives.
Official website of ADP is www.adp.com
ADP regularly changes its syllabus and written test pattern every year. For ADP the candidate has to cross through three rounds of selection process:
ADP Selection Process 2019
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Online Test
To clear online test of ADP the candidate has to cross through five sections as given below:
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Programming and Data Structure
- Verbal Ability(English)
- Essay Writing
Important Note to clear ADP Placement Paper
- The ADP test pattern changes every year
- There is NO negative markings
Questions and Marks allotted for ADP Placement
- For Aptitude test student has to solve 15 questions in 15 minutes
- For Logical Reasoning student has to solve 15 questions in 15 minutes
- For Verbal Ability section, student has to solve 15 questions.
- For Essay writing student has to write essay in 10 minutes
Pattern of Questions in ADP
The first section of Quantitative aptitude which contains 15 questions which carries 1 mark each. The pattern of questions of Aptitude test are as follows-
- Number Series
- Simple and compound Interest
- Time, Distance and Work
- Probability, Permutation and Combination
This portion checks the logic and reasoning power of the applicant. It contains 15 questions for which 15 marks are allotted. The topics under this are-
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction Sense
- Seating Arrangements
Computer programming and Data Structure
This section covers all the technical concepts and programming concepts. It checks the ability of the student and checks whether they are able to solve programming codes or not. It includes
- C or C++ programming
- Data structures and Algorithm
- Basic Computer knowledge
This section covers the English portion of the applicants. it checks the English of the students and have 15 questions. The questions are covered as noted under-
- Reading the Comprehension
- Correction of the Sentence and detect the error in sentences
- Fill in the blanks
It is the most important and final step of Online Test. In this section the appearing candidate has to write the essay on a given topic in 100 words. To write 100 words students are allotted 10 minutes.
In this round students has to prepare themselves for programming languages like C, Java and Database concepts. It also conducts its exam through an online process. The duration of this test is 10 minutes. Questions are related to-
- Write program for prime number, Fibonacci, palindrome etc. using C and Java
- Write table and query for SQL and Database
- Regarding your projects
- About your academics
- Why you are here or why you chose IT field?
They can ask many questions, but the applicant should stay positive and confident in this whole procedure.
ADP Drive HR Round
This round is not an easy round. It includes many tricky questions and the main aim to conduct this round is to check the awareness and confidence of the applicant in solving different types of situations. The questions may include-
- Tell about yourself?
- What are your strength?
- Some logical questions
- Are you willing to relocated?
- Why you want to join ADP?
We are assuming this article on ADP Placement Test Pattern and Syllabus (On & off Campus Drive for Fresher) is helpful. If any question then please comment below.
ADP is known for its IT features and it offers high package with perfect working environment in India. For more information just visit on the official website.