Amazon Customer Service Associate and Transportation Operations Specialist Recruitment Drive 2016 at salary of Upto 3.9 LPA in May 2016 | Apply now before link expire
Amazon Customer Service Associate and Transportation Operations Specialist Recruitment Drive 2016, Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2015-2016 Batch, Amazon off campus Recruitment 2016 Hyderabad, amazon freshers interview questions, amazon careers for freshers, amazon recruitment for freshers 2015 Coimbatore
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In 2 years since launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 22 million products across 100s of stores! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can – Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
To read more about amazon please go to amazon official website.
Job Location : Hyderabad
Interview Location : Coimbatore
Position : Customer Service Associate & Transportation Operations Specialist
- Customer Service Associate – 173000/- to 350000/-
- Transportation Operations Specialist- 326000/- to 390000/-
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Eligibility Criteria : Amazon Customer Service Associate and Transportation Operations Specialist Recruitment Drive 2016 eligibility criteria as given below
- Bachelor’s degree – Preferably in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Good knowledge of working over internet and an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts.
Job Description : Amazon Customer Service Associate and Transportation Operations Specialist Recruitment Drive 2016 Job description a as given below
Customer Service Associate:
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Transportation Operations Specialist:
• Communicate with stakeholders (over phone or email) with a problem solving attitude.
• Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
• Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
• Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals
• Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with the Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, Delivery Associates in real time.
• Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
• Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
How To Apply : Apply here for Amazon Customer Service Associate and Transportation Operations Specialist Recruitment Drive 2016 Job description a as given below
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: Apply before link expired
Note: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications