Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2015-2016 Batch Last date to apply 22nd May, 2016 location at Bangalore & Hyderabad offering salary of INR 10 LPA
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2015-2016 Batch as Big Data Cloud Support Associate in 2016 at Bangalore & Hyderabad Last Date for Registration is 22nd May, 2016
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2015-2016 Batch, Amazon off campus Recruitment 2016 Bangalore, amazon freshers interview questions, amazon careers for freshers, amazon recruitment for freshers 2015 Hyderabad, amazon recruitment 2016 freshers, amazon recruitment process for freshers and salary
About Amazon Web Services:
AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We have a team of talented Support Engineers located in 8 countries around the world, and are growing rapidly.
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Visit Amazon Web Services Website.
Position: Big Data Cloud Support Associate
Salary: INR 10 LPA
Interview Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
Last Date for Registration is 22nd May, 2016
Degree Specialization: B.Tech/B.E. (CS/IT & ECE Only)
Academic Criteria: 70% throughout 10th, 12th & Degree
Batch: 2015-2016 Passouts
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Responsibilities: Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2015-2016 Batch Job responsibilities are as given below.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
- Work on projects that improve support-related processes and customers’ technical support experience
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
Desired Candidate Profile: Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2015-2016 Batch looking for candidate having profile as given below.
- Good knowledge in Java programming, Data Structures, OOPS concepts
- Good understanding of distributed computing concepts
- Good understanding of OS Linux (Sys Admin concepts)
- Good knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI Model, DNS/DHCP etc)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
How To Apply:
Registration Link: Click Here To Apply
Have you Taken AMCAT test?
Know the AMCAT Eligibility Criteria
Click to know companies hiring through AMCAT
Click to know Top Tips How to Crack AMCAT Exam