Amazon.com is an American multinational company having its headquarters in Seattle, Washington the main areas in which this company works are e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It comes under the big four technology companies counted worldwide. It was founded by Jeff Bezos on 5th July 1994 in Bellevue, Washington that time.
Recruitment Channels in Amazon
Recruitment happens in both ways as off-campus as well as on campus. In off-campus it has a recruitment process which includes a test also but on campus it is purely based on interviews.
Eligibility Criteria 2020
Below are the points about the eligibility criteria for amazon recruitment. Make sure you go through them properly so that you don’t miss out anything important. Knowing eligibility before going for any exam is very much important. So follow below points carefully.
- If you are graduate in any of these then you are eligible to apply ( B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BS/ MCA )
- No backlog is allowed in any of your semester throughout your graduation
- You must have at least 60% in your overall academics
- The total gap between your studies should not be more than 1 year.
Registration Process for Amazon Recruitment
In the below steps, we will share how you can apply for amazon recruitment. Go through the steps to apply successfully for amazon recruitment
- Go to careers section at amazon.com
- Then search for jobs as per your location
- Select job as per your skills, experience
- Click on the job and apply for it.
Basic Skills Required for Amazon Recruitment
Apart from all the above practical qualifications there are some basic skills which are required if you apply for this amazon recruitment. Although having these skills will not assure you a job but it will make your stand at an upper position than others. So make sure yo read about the skills in the below points.
- You must have good programming skills.
- Having good knowledge of network technology and communication
- You must have good written and oral communication skills
- You must have some basic knowledge of programming languages
- Having teamwork skills can add a good value
The amazon recruitment 2020 selection process has four steps which we have listed below. Make sure you prepare well for the interview part because you will be having more than 1 interview in the selection process for amazon recruitment.
- Written online exam
- Phone interview
- Technical interview
- HR interview
As it has 3 stages of an interview so preparing for interview becomes more important than test but you should not leave the preparation of test. You have to make a balanced approach to sail through this recruitment process.
Salary at Amazon
Through this recruitment process after getting selected you can expect a salary between 3 – 3.6 lakhs. But if you think you are much more capable than you can show your talent through this recruitment process and may get a higher salary also above this.
This was all from us in this article. If you have any further queries you can comment below. We will be happy to help you. Thank you guys, all the best.