AMCAT Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus and Exam pattern 2021 – Dear friends, we have received questions like does the AMCAT module for Electronics and communication, Electrical and Electronics and Instrumentation engineering have the same syllabus. So to clarify on that for each specialisation, AMCAT has separate modules. The syllabus and exam pattern though, can be more or less similar. To score the best, its essential to get an idea of the syllabus and exam pattern. This helps in a complete analysis of the questions that can possibly come.
Here we will give you a broad overview of AMCAT Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus and Exam pattern.
AMCAT Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus and Exam pattern 2021
Apart from the mandatory sections of Logical and Quantitative aptitude and English language, candidates have the choice to select and write optional modules. This can be based on the job profile the candidate intends to apply for.
The Instrumentation module is designed to evaluate the aspirants on the theoretical and practical aspects of instrumentation engineering. Interested job seekers can apply for profiles like Instrumentation Engineer, Automation Engineer, Research Scientist, Design Engineer, Plant Engineer, Process Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, etc.
AMCAT Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus 2021
Below is the current syllabus for AMCAT instrumentation module:
Instrumentation and Control
- Transducers and industrial instrumentation
- Analytical and optical instrumentation
- Electronic instrumentation and measurements
- Control systems and process control
- Analog electronics
- Digital electronics
- Microprocessor and microcontroller
Signals and Communication System
- Signal and systems
- Fundamentals of network analysis and synthesis
AMCAT Instrumentation Engineering Exam pattern 2021
Here most of the questions are theory based. Hence the difficulty level ranges from average to tough. The questions can also consist of formula based numericals. Average time limit per question is 48 seconds. So, best scores can be achieved in the specific module with good time management.
|Number of Questions: 25|
|Module Duration: 20 min|
FingerTips to write AMCAT:
- Most of the questions are theoretical. So command the subjects of your specialisation.
- Practice more questions, so as to have good time management in the exam.
- Make sure to have a quick revision and do not recite new lines before the exam.
- Since the test is not adaptive, you can attempt the questions according to your ease.
- Be calm and do not panic.
Do comment for any questions or remarks on AMCAT Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus and Exam pattern 2021.