Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018, 2019 and 20206 Batch, get complete updated details on this page.
Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive: Aricent is conducting pool campus drive for selected colleges of Delhi NCR, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab.
Aricent is the world’s #1 pure-play product engineering services and software firm. The company has 20-plus years experience co-creating ambitious products with the leading networking, telecom, software, semiconductor, Internet and industrial companies. The firm’s 10,000-plus engineers focus exclusively on software-powered innovation for the connected world.
Company Website: www.aricent.com
Job Location : Gurgaon
Position : Software Engineer Development/ Testing
Last date to apply : Updated Soon
Date of Drive : Last week of July 2019
Salary & Benefits on Aricent:
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- per month during training period.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting salary package will be INR 3.50 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Eligibility Criteria : Below are the Eligibility Criteria required for the Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- Year of Passing Out : 2018 Batch Passout only
- Degree / Specialization : B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, E&TC, Mechanical) / MCA / M.Sc(IT)
- Minimum Percentage Criteria : 60% and above in Current Degree. No eligibility for 10th, 12th and Graduation (in case of MCA and M.Sc.).
- Certification (not mandatory) : CCNA
Job Description Aricent Off Campus Recruitment Drive:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with Networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
Candidates have to appear in following stages:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical test: Data Structure, C, C++, Java etc..
- Personal Interview
How To Apply :
Click Here to apply for careers.