Aricent is known as the successor of Hughes software systems which was established long ago in 1991. After that many series of acquisitions happened and in the last Altran acquired aricent in 2018 and in 2019 finally Capgemini acquires Altran. At present aricent has two working operational offices in Gurgaon and tikri.
Off-campus drive for aricent in 2020 is scheduled for the role of software engineer development/ testing for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA graduates. So in this post we shared all the important details for this recruitment which includes everything including eligibility criteria and selection process etc.
Below we have shared complete eligibility criteria for aricent recruitment 2020. Go through these eligibility criteria carefully so that you don’t miss out on anything important.
- 2018 and 2019 batch pass out of BE/ BTech/ MCA are eligible to apply.
- CS, IT, ECE, EIE, EEE, AE, Software engineering, TCE/ MCA are also eligible to apply for this post.
- You must not have any backlogs at the time of applying for this post.
- You must have 60% or more in all your academics till graduation and 70% or more in your postgraduation.
Applying Process for Aricent Recruitment 2020
In the below steps, we will share detail application process for aricent recruitment 2020. Make sure you follow it completely to apply successfully in aricent.
- Go to the careers page of aricent.
- Look for jobs available in your location using the side menu filter option.
- Select the job for which you want to apply.
- Click on apply now.
- Fill all the required details
- Submit the final application.
Congratulations now you have successfully applied for job at aricent.
Aricent Selection Process
Below we have shared the detailed selection process for aricent recruitment 2020. The complete recruitment process for aricent is divided into four phases the details of which are given below. But before you move forward towards it lets us tell you that the scheme for online test is different for both NON-CS and CS ones.
- Online test
- Aptitude test
- Technical test – on any programming language like C, C++, etc.
- Round of interviews
Online Test for CS Candidates
In the online tests for CS candidates following are the subjects which you need to focus on. Don’t go out of these or else you will end up wasting your time.
- Verbal ability, microprocessors, logical reasoning, code analysis code debugging and analysis, programming, DBMS, quantitative aptitude, technical aptitude, programming.
Online Test for Non-CS Candidates
If you are a NON-CS candidate then you will be having a different set of areas on which you need to focus more. We have mentioned all of them in the below point so make sure to go through it carefully.
- Digital design, programming, technical aptitude, logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, microprocessors, code analysis code debugging and analysis.
Well as a freshly recruit you can expect a salary ranging between 3 to 3.5 lakhs but if you believe in your talent and can showcase the same through this recruitment process then you may get a salary more than the above mentioned. So it all depends upon you and your skills in the end.
Well this was all from our side in the post regarding aricent recruitment 2020. If you still want to get any further details then you can comment below. Here at alpigni we are always happy to help you with all your queries.