Atos Syntel Recruitment 2020
About the Company: Atos is the global leader in digital transformation with all over the countries. The purpose of the ATOS Syntel is to design the information technology space of the future. The company focuses on the global delivery model and digital services.
ATOS Syntel Eligibility Criteria
Students applying for the company ATOS Syntel should fulfill the eligibility criteria which is that the student should belong to the 2020 batch.
The courses which are allowed to participate in ATOS Syntel are as follows:
BTech/BE: Students pursuing/pursued the degree of this course should have done specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology.
MCA: Students persuing/pursued a degree in this course are eligible to participate in the ATOS Syntel placement process.
The marks required to participate in the ATOS Syntel placement process is:
• A student should have 60% throughout academic years i.e in 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation.
• The student should not have any backlogs remaining before participating in the ATOS Syntel placement process.
The ATOS Syntel recruitment process is a crucial part as it enlightens student potential in any field. Atos Syntel is looking for the right candidate for their company. A fresher having skills like good written and verbal English, flexible to work in any shift (Morning/Afternoon/Night)/24*7. A right candidate will help in improving the overall performance of the company.
Candidate should go through a three-stage selection process to get recruited:
• Written Exam
• Technical Interview
• HR Interview
Written Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions|
Test Description for ATOS Syntel:
- The time for the written exam is 75 minutes with no negative marking.
- The quantitative section has topics such as Boats and Stream, Time, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, and Clocks.
- Logical Reasoning section will have topics such as Seating Arrangement, Age Problems, Blood Relatives and Analogies.
- Verbal Ability section has questions from Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction.
- The level of the paper will moderate. Candidate clearing the written exam will be eligible for the next round.
As soon as completion of this round the shortlisted students will be sent to the next round which will be a technical interview.
In this round students will be selected based on their technical knowledge. This round they will judge the student based on problem-solving skills. Real-time technical questions will be asked to student and students should have the ability to give optimized solutions to it. This phase will check whether a student is technical enough to face the challenges of the company.
This step is the final step to get placed in Atos Syntel. This phase is for the final discussion for joining the company. Candidate can ask questions about the ATOS Syntel company. This round helps the company and the candidate to know about each other and other formalities will be cleared during this process to the candidate
Salary: Candidate clearing all the rounds which are mentioned for ATOS Syntel will be provided a stipend of 3.2 LPA. Further details will be provided by the company after you were selected for ATOS Syntel.
The pattern of the test of the company ATOS Syntel has been discussed above. Preparation makes a man perfect so we will try to provide you the sample test papers so that you can practice for the company.