Boeing Recruitment 2022
The multinational company Boeing is creating the best opportunity for freshers on the job role of Associate Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer for the location of Bangalore, India. Candidates who want to get this life changing opportunity should have some specific qualification with required skill set to fit into the eligibility criteria. Candidate should be graduated from Electrical and Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical domain or post graduation in the similar domain. They will get the full time opportunity with additional benefits from the company for better exposure. For more detail information about the company or the recruitment process candidate should go through the company profile with help of this site i.e. www.boeing.com.
About Company: Boeing is one of the largest leading aerospace companies which were founded on 15th July, 1916 by William E. Boeing. This company is majorly known for designing, manufacturing and selling aircrafts products. This company have it’s headquarter in Chicago, United state and having their business in more than 150 countries across the globe.
Boeing Recruitment 2022: Details
|Company Profile||IT jobs|
|Foundation||15th July, 1916 by William E. Boeing|
|Job Profile||Associate Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer|
|Education||B.Tech/ M.Tech (EE, ECE, Mech)|
|Batch||2019 – 2022|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Expectation||Best in Industry|
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Recruitment
- Candidates should be graduated from B.Tech, M.Tech in domain Electrical, Electronics and communication and Mechanical branch from respected university.
- For getting this particular position candidate should have more than 60% throughout the academics.
- Candidate is not allowed to carry any backlog during the recruitment process.
- Candidate should be familiar with the workload and aircraft system for better knowledge.
- Candidate should give their all for betterment of company and self improvement.
Boeing Selection process
Those candidates passes the eligibility criteria will appear in the selection process, where they have to get through some technical and non-technical test for filtering out the suitable candidate for the given job position. Majorly there will be 3 round of selection before hiring the candidate as discussed below –
- Online Aptitude Test: This is the first step of selection process where candidate will go through some aptitude, reasoning, logical and math problem in MCQ form. After clearing the exam candidate will go further with the recruitment process.
- Technical Interview: This is the second and the crucial step of the recruitment process where candidate will be examined purely on the basis of the technical knowledge and domain subject. Candidates should update themselves with the latest invention and recent technologies used in the current projects of the company for better impression.
- HR Interview: This will be the last step of selection process where candidate will face the HR and its question over personal and professional life of the candidate.
Interview Questions for Freshers
In the selection process candidate should clear every step with the minimum passing criteria because every round is an elimination round and for clearing this recruitment candidate should prepare basic aptitude, logical reasoning and math questions for the first round. For second round candidate should prepare frequently asked topics from domain subject and some basic information about the aerospace and aircraft functioning. For last round candidate should tell them why you need this particular opportunity and what effect will you create in the company if you get this job.
For better result we provide you everything from scratch which will help you to grab this golden opportunity. We have provided you the eligibility criteria and Interview question which was previously appeared in the recruitment process with some additional sample paper.
Salary Expectation for Freshers
Due to company terms and conditions they haven’t disclosed the exact salary figure for this particular job role but definitely going to provide the best package in the industry.