Cocubes Pre-Assess is another widely known high skilled test just like AMCAT. As we all know companies look for various skills at the time of hiring and this test is an extraordinary way through which companies do their hiring. Because of cocubes pre-assess tests various kinds of skills in you as per different requirements by different companies. And the score secured by you in this test is your entry card for 400+ corporates in India. In short, it helps you in becoming competent according to hiring companies.
Cocubes Eligibility Criteria 2019
Cocubes Pre-Assess Eligibility Criteria: eligibility criteria for Cocubus Pre-Assess 2019 are given below. Make sure to check your eligibility well before moving forward.
- Students from batches of only 2019 and 2020 are eligible.
- If you already have an account on Cocubes.com then please don’t register again.
- If you are not already registered on the platform then you can follow our article below to register yourself. You may have to wait sometime after registration because sometimes it takes a bit longer (up to one week ) in there to generate respective login ids.
How to Register for Cocubes 2019?
The registration steps for Cocubes Pre-Assess 2019 is very simple. Below we have explained it in detail for your convenience.
- First and foremost click on this link “ https://register.cocubes.com/preassess-signup “.
- First, you have to provide your official email id and then validate the same with the code received on your mail.
- Next, fill all the relevant details asked in it.
- And in the final step complete your fee payment and you are done with the registration process for Cocubes Pre-Assess 2019.
Cocubes Pre-Assess Fees
The fee is RS.1000 + GST for the first time appearing candidates.
Below is some Skills assessed by the test
- Your ability and capability to solve sudden real time problems.
- Your Technical skills with special emphasis on Domain.
- Your personality will also to assessed to know whether you are a perfect fit or not.
- And another most important is your communication skills (written as well as verbal).
Cocubes Assessment Test 2019
As we said at the beginning of our article that the requirements and expectations of different companies are different. So, in the same way, according to diverse requirements, this test is also designed in different ways to meet all the requirements of the company. Here below we are giving you a list with different requirements and then the designed pattern of the test according to that requirement of the company.
DESIGNED PATTERN ACCORDING TO REQUIREMENTS
A systematic approach, Ability to visualize a problem
Flowcharting and Visual Algorithms
Creativity, Ability to analyze any problem
The problem-solving approach in limited time, Ability to deal with numbers
Verbal and written communication skills
Transform conceptual models into real-time systems
Computer Mathematical Modeling
Domain-specific skills and understanding of fundamentals
Engineering/Domain specific tests
Personality analysis and job fitment
So, with reference to the above table lets assume that if the requirements of a particular company are more focused towards “ Domain-specific skills and understanding of fundamentals” then the test will be focusing more on “engineering and your domain-specific skills”. So this way the tests are designed.
Cocubes Test Pattern 2019
CoCubes Tests are available across various engineering domains, aptitude domains as well as other IT related domains (for both freshers and lateral hires). For more better understanding refer to the table below.
Language, Aptitude, and Learnability
Others (Paint Tech, Mechatronics, Environmental etc)
We have covered all the required details here. We will keep you guys updated whenever the dates will be announced. Till then if you have any queries regarding anything related to Cocubes Pre-Assess 2019 test then you can reach us or comment below. We will be happy to help you. Make sure you follow us for all the latest updates. We at alpingi are committed to offering you the best and reliable information.