CoCubes Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 – It is there saying to connect college with companies. Now in this article you can download CoCubes exam syllabus and exam pattern 2018 and print pdf. All the candidates who are looking for Cocubes test must note the latest test pattern and syllabus to score good marks in the exam.
- 1 CoCubes Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.1 CoCubes Pre Assessment Test 2018
- 1.2 CoCubes Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Quantitative Aptitude Test: (60 Minutes)
- 1.4 Analytical Reasoning Test: (60 Minutes)
- 1.5 English Usage Test: (60 Minutes)
- 1.6 Domain Test: (30 Minutes)
- 1.7 What is Minimum Cut off Required for CoCubes Test ?
- 1.8 How to Apply for CoCubes Test
CoCubes Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
Hi dear candidates, you can download latest cocubes syllabus and exam pattern 2018 here. It is very important to read the syllabus of any exam to get good marks. Without knowing the syllabus and exam pattern you can not perform well. Getting good scores in exam like cocubes will help you in getting good jobs as freshers.
About CoCubes Assessment Test:
CoCubes is India’s largest assessment and campus hiring platform. Cocubes works with 450+ corporate across fresher’s and lateral’s, 2600+ colleges, and 1 million+ students through their platform running > 500,000 assessments each year in 250+ cities. Thus everyday helping corporate get greater control and transparency, helping the institutional clients measure and improve employability and helping students move ahead on their career path. Cocubes.com vision is to ensure that everyone in the country gets an equal opportunity to build a career. Cocubes is the visionaries of this space with a strong growth trajectory and an exciting firm to be with. So all the Freshers must be aware about the CoCubes Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 for scoring good marks which is considered by Recruiting Companies.
Official Website: cocubes.com
CoCubes Pre Assessment Test 2018
CoCubes Conducts the PRE- ASSESS Test and recruiters throughout the country score used its score. The Pre-assessment conducted by CoCubes comprises of various modules to test various skill of a candidate. The scored by candidate is being provided to the recruiting companies by the CoCubes. The Candidates who are apply online for the CoCubes Pre Assessment test must prepare according to the CoCubes Test Pattern and Question Paper Pattern in Order to score good marks that is relevant to the companies. More than 200+ companies are using the CoCubes Pre Assessment Test to hire the fresher graduates.
CoCubes Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
CoCubes Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern comprises of the various modules to asses the candidates skills. The CoCubes Test Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern is illustrated below:
Quantitative Aptitude Test: (60 Minutes)
The CoCubes Aptitude Test Consists the Questions mainly from the topics Time & Work, Speed & Distance, Algebra, Equations, Progressions, Profit & Loss, Ratios, Averages, Geometry, Data Interpretation, Probability, Venn diagram, Statistics, Interest, Profit loss, Ratio, Percentages, Number Systems, Mensuration, Trigonometry.
Analytical Reasoning Test: (60 Minutes)
Visual Reasoning, Statement & Conclusions, Relationships, Logical Reasoning, Attention to Details, Flowcharts, Data sufficiency, Coding-decoding, Series, Odd one out, Analogies.
English Usage Test: (60 Minutes)
Reading Comprehension, Grammar including Articles , Prepositions, Sentence Correction, Speech, Tenses, Verbal Ability including Synonyms, Antonym, Spellings, Idioms and Phrases.
Domain Test: (30 Minutes)
The CoCubes Domain Specific Test Consists of Basic Questions from your Core Engineering Branches & Subjects IT, ECE, EEE, mechanical engineering, civil engineering and other branches.
What is Minimum Cut off Required for CoCubes Test ?
The CoCubes uses the industry Standard methods in Pre Asses Test to decide cut off marks . In order to become eligible for companies candidates have to score minimum cut off marks set aside by the CoCubes. Basically the CoCubes Test Score is Calculated on the basis of following Criteria:
- The approximate accuracy rate is determined for each Question you answered (based on level of difficulty/past data for that question).
- An average is taken across questions to compute the overall accuracy rate.
- This % is the suggested cutoff. Of-course, the client can increase or reduce the cutoff E.g. if 5 questions have an expected accuracy of 30%, 10 questions have an expected accuracy of 50% and 5 questions have an expected accuracy of 75%, then the overall cutoff will be (5*30% + 10*50% + 5*75%)/20 = 51.25%di
How to Apply for CoCubes Test
The CoCubes.com offers two types of annual Subscriptions for Candidates for Providing Desired jobs information according to the Pre Asses test Score.
- If Your College or University or Institution partner with CoCubes and Provides free Access to CoCubes.com
- The Individual Candidate can ask to respective Placement Coordinator to send data to the CoCubes. After that you can receive login details for the CoCubes. Individual Can Login and Buy their Subscription plans.
Dear Candidates Hope you get some relevant info regarding the CoCubes Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018. Any query regarding same you can leave in comments. Our expert team happy to discuss.
More Details About CoCubes Pre-Assessment Test: Click Here
Read similar articles to better perform in interview: