Organization Name : Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
Official Website : www.cognizant.com
Position / title : Programmer Analyst Trainee
About Cognizant off Campus Drive:
Good News for all the Job Seekers, the world’s Leading IT Player Conducting off campus Drive for B.tech 2015 Graduates. The Candidates will be hiring for the Post of Programmer Analyst Trainee. The Drive is open for all the Branches. Candidates can go through the details Description Given Below.
The Cognizant is Leading Player and service provider in the field of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. The Company has the worldwide 50 Delivery Centers with the employee Strength of 164,259 According to the June 2013 report. The Company is considered among Fortune 500 Companies.
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant off Campus Drive for 2015 Batch:
- Applying Candidates must belongs to the 2015 batch of B.E/B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only/ Regular courses only)
- Should have minimum of 60 % in all academic( including 10th, 12th)
- Min 65% in UG (for Universities in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu)
- Min 60% in UG (for Universities in Other States except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu.
- No standing arrears at the time of recruitment process
- Should have taken the AMCAT Test on or before 29th February 2016.
- Good written and oral communication skills
Selection Process for Cognizant off Campus Drive for 2015 Batch:
- Candidates will be shortlisted according to their AMCAT Score.
- Login your AMCAT Account and Check if you are selected for this Job opportunity or not.
- Technical and HR interviews will be Conducted Followed with Written Test at Multiple Locations.
- Interview will be Conducted in following Locations: Cochin, Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi & Kolkata
- The Final Selected Candidates will go under the in-house Learning & Development Training at Selected Location.
- 18 weeks classroom training, followed by
- 38 weeks on-the-job technical training
- Candidates will be working on following Technologies :Java, DotNet, Data warehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and Infrastructure services among others
Other Benefits :
- Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) for employees individual needs.
- The Company Will Cover Insurance for Medical, Accident & Life.
- Free medical check-up (Master Health & Eye) Facility will be given.
Note : Share this job opportunity with your Friends also.
Apply above given link for Cognizant off Campus Drive for 2015 Batch.