Concentrix Recruitment 2022
The Company Concentrix is one of the most leading business services company (BPO) having headquartered in Fremont, California founded in 1983. It is subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation. It has specialization in customer engagement and business performance for some of the world’s top best brands. On the daily basis this company provides commendable services to client for better connection with their customers over more than 40 countries which are having 500+ clients. The main domains of Concentrix are Technical Support, Customer Care, Sales & Marketing, Call Centers, Accounting, Renewal Management, and Outsourcing in more than 40 Languages. The employee strength of the company is approx. 2, 25,000 all over the world.
Concentrix Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be Fresher’s (2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch) who had completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or any other Graduation or Post Graduation degree are allowed to attend the off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 of Concentrix.
- The Academic grade criteria is candidate should have 60% or 6.5 CGPA throughout academic years i.e. in 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation.
- Student who is participating in this recruitment drive should not have any backlogs remaining before participating in Concentrix placement process.
So if you are eligible by mentioning eligibility criteria above then you can proceed further with your online application for the company by Online Registration on the official website of Concentrix i.e. www.concentrix.com.
Job Description and Skill Requirements
- Selected Candidate should handle customer engagement for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Candidate will be responsible for the entire customer related inquires and questions.
- Be a dynamic team player in a fast – paced, high – energy, change – oriented environment.
- Candidate should have excellent Comprehension skills and Communication skills.
- Selected students should have willingness to work in rotational shifts 24 * 7.
Available location for joining in Concentrix India are: There are 12 different location which are provided by the company for join and work with them are:
Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurgoan, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Ranchi, Vadodara, Vizag.
Concentrix Selection Process
This selection process is divided into 4 parts which was 8 earlier and every round is an elimination round.
- Interview with HR: In this round basic skills set and communication skills are tested. Some basic questions like – Introduce yourself, Next 5 year plan, and some basic general knowledge questions can be asked.
- Writing Test: This round have typing test and also observing the aptitude, technical knowledge, reasoning and analytical skills of desired candidate.
- Voice and Accent test: This is one of the most important round which contain speaking skill test with the American accent. So particularly in this round the pronunciation and fluency of the candidate is been checked.
- Interview with operational Manager: This is the last round of the selection process in which candidate is been judged on their process knowledge, communication skills, and confidence.
This is One day Interview process in which you have to complete all the 4 rounds to get selected in the Concentrix. Where every round is elimination round, so candidate should be presentable and confidant with their skill set. Great communication skills, less fumbling, and basic knowledge of registration process will be the additional point.
Interview Questions asked in Concentrix Placement Process
- Self Introduction with family Background.
- Basic knowledge about BPO.
- Strength and weaknesses.
- Willingness to work with the company.
- Salary expectations.
Concentrix Placement Paper
The test pattern and Interview Questions are already discussed above. As practicing more will increase the chances of recruited so we will try our best to provide you the sample papers by which can practice more for the company.
Candidate after selected in all rounds mentioned above will be provided a compensation of 3.0 LPA as a fresher. Further details will be provided by the company as per the norms.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download