Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products and services. It was founded by Michael dell and it is named after him only. Presently dell is one of the largest technological corporations in the world which has more than 145000 people in the U.S and around the world.
Placements in dell are done through both ways that are off-campus as well as on campus. As there are no such fixed criteria for on-campus so we have mentioned all the details about dell off-campus recruitment 2020 in this post to make it valuable for you so read it till the end.
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Recruitment 2020
In the below points we have mentioned all the important points for eligibility criteria for dell recruitment 2020. So make sure before proceeding any further you go through them carefully so that you don’t miss out on anything important.
- Only full-time courses are allowed and no part-time courses will be entertained.
- If you are B.E/ B.Tech in any of these disciplines then you are eligible to apply ( computer science, information technology, electronics, etc.)
- If you are passed out in 2018, 2019 & 2020 then you are eligible to apply.
- If you are MCA graduates then also you are eligible to apply.
- You must have more than 65% marks in your 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Having a minimum 65% marks in graduation is highly essential.
- A maximum gap of 1 year is allowed throughput the entire education.
- You must not have any pending backlogs while applying for this post.
There are some documents which are highly required if you are applying for dell recruitment 2020. So go through the below list and make sure you have them all so that you don’t get any trap in the recruitment process later.
- ID proof such as aadhar card, pan card, driving license, and voter ID card.
- Your updated resume.
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet of HSC/ diploma
- SSC and intermediate pass out certificate.
- Graduation and post-graduation marks sheets.
We have given complete details about the selection process for dell recruitment 2020 below. The complete selection process of Dell gets completed in 3 rounds. So if you are looking forward to getting a job in dell then you have to clear all these rounds.
- Written test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Bypassing all the above three stages with the required cut off marks you can get a job in dell so prepare well for all the rounds equally.
Dell Online Test Pattern
so in the below table, we have given all the details about the online test pattern for dell recruitment 2020. So go through this table carefully as it can help you in making an action plan for this selection process.
No. of questions
Time in minutes
Dell Registration Process
In the below points we have explained the registration process for Dell recruitment 2020. By following these steps you can successfully register for dell recruitment.
- In the very first step, you have to go to @ dell.com
- Then you have to click on careers to move to the careers section.
- Then you have to register for a new account.
- Then you have to fill all the details asked by it.
- Check all the details you have filled.
- Now click on the submit button and submit it.
We have shared all the information regarding dell recruitment 2020. If you still have any doubts then you can comment below. Here at alpingi, we are always ready to help you.