Elitmus Eligibility Criteria 2018 for B.tech, M.tech, MCA – All the Candidates Who are Planning for opting Good Companies Must be Looking for the elitmus Eligibility Criteria 2017. All the Candidates must be ensure that there is no eligibility criteria as such to take up the pH test.
elitmus Eligibility Criteria 2018
Currently, only candidates having/pursuing a degree in BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech or M.Sc(CS/IT) will benefit from the pH test. Candidates Can find the the relevant information regarding the elitmus Eligibility Criteria 2017 mention in this article.
What is elitmus Test ?
eLitmus is India’s largest fresher evaluation and recruitment body. It owns the IP for the pH test- the most researched analytical and algorithmic thinking test.
The pH test is a national level test. The pH test score is in the form of percentile & helps candidates benchmark themselves against the national talent pool.
Candidates can also use the score to apply to all participating companies for a period of 2 years. The pH test score has helped over 210 companies across multiple industries such as Automobile, IT/Software and Construction, to recruit capable candidates from across India.
Also Check :AMCAT Eligibility Criteria
elitmus Exam Pattern
elitmus is an aptitude test . The Test is based on Pen Paper Test, be sure that the elitmus pH Test has not Conducted in Online Mode. The Test is Designed to Complete in 2 hours. The Candidates who are able to score good percentile will be having the more Job Opportunities. So the test is specially designed for the candidates who wish to join the Top Reputed IT Companies.
Read in detail –> eLitmus syllabus and Pattern
How to Apply for elitmus pH Test 2018
- Visit to the www.eLitmus.com and Sign Up and Register Yourself by entering your email id and password.
- Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id
- Now Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
- Then go to ‘Tests’->’My Tests’ section to get your Registration Id. You can either pay online from here or send us DD or pay in cash in our Bangalore office.
Must Read: Top 5 Job Assesment Test for Freshers
Documents Required for the elitmus pH Test 2018
All the Candidates appearing in the eLimus pH test will have to bring the following documents in ORIGINAL FORM to the pH test center:
1) Xth, XIIth, Graduation/Post graduation marksheets (Final year students need to carry the marks sheets available till date).
2) Government issued Photo identity card (like Driving license, passport, Voter Id card etc).
3) eLitmus Admit Card with photo pasted.
So All the Candidates must ensure the elitmus Eligibility Criteria 2016 for B.tech, M.tech, MCA and take the best advantages for opting the Good Companies.
Benefits of E-litmus Exam 2018
We are India’s largest assessment and recruitment company for entry level engineers.
- Enables companies to hire talent which performs on the job
- 65% of candidates who found jobs through us had an existing offer
- All companies serviced since Dec 2009 have reported high satisfaction level
- Customers include – start-ups to Fortune 100 R&D to services companies
For more you can visit E-Litmus official website.-> elitmus.com