Ericsson Placement paper 2020: Dear candidates if you are looking for Ericsson Placement paper and solution pdf download or want to download Ericsson Placement paper or paper pattern pdf 2020 then your search ends here. you can get latest Ericsson interview pattern here.
Good news for all the candidates preparing for Ericsson drive that here we have uploaded placement paper which you can practice to score good marks in written exam.
Ericsson Placement paper 2020 with solution pdf
Ericsson Placement paper and solution: Before starting the Ericssoon question paper, first I like to give the introduction about Ericsson. Ericsson is a globel company of networking. Its services, softweres and infrastructure especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their user’s experience and capture new opportunities.
Ericsson Selection Process (on campus/Off campus) 2020
Every year Ericsson recruits students who completed their bachelor in b.tec (CSE, ECE & IT). Their will be three round for selection process:-
a) Written exam
- quantitative aptitude (25 ques)
- Reasoning aptitude (25 ques)
- General English (25 ques)
b) Technical interview/group discussion
c) HR interview
After clearing written exam then only the candidates will go on group discussion then in HR interview.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download
Skill required for Ericsson placement:
Ericsson Placement drive mainly focuses on below given skills.
- Good Communication skill
- Good aptitude and reasoning skill
- Domain subjective knowledge
- Good Interpersonal skill
- Little technical soundness required
- You should have clear on your basics of domain/stream
Ericsson Sample Placement paper:
Now lets discuss Ericsson Placement paper and solution download in PDF.
Ericsson Quantative Apptitude questions:
1. 1 / 3 of 1206 is what % of 134 ?
2. 35% of 250 + 25% of 350=
3. Ram’s salary was decreased by 20% and subsequently increased by 20%, How much percent does he lose?
d) None of these
4. What is 25% of 25% equal to ?
5. The average weight of P, Q and R is 40 kg. If the average weight of P and Q be 35 kg and that of Q and R be 40 kg, then the weight of B is:
6. If the average marks of three batches of 50, 65 and 40students respectively is 45, 60, 55, then the average marks of all the students is:
7. A student’s marks were wrongly entered as 93 instead of 73. Due to that the average marks for the class got increased by twice. The number of students in the class is:
13. The H.C.F. of two numbers is 25 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 15and 20. The larger of the two numbers is:
14. Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8 10 and 12 seconds respectively. In 60 minutes, how many times do they toll together ?
15. What is the probability of getting sum 8 of two dice dice rolled ?
16. A bag contains 2 red, 3 green and 2 blue balls. Two balls are drawn at random. What is the probability that none of the balls drawn is green?
17. In a box, there are 8 red, 7 blue and 6 green balls. One ball is picked up randomly. What is the probability that it is neither red nor blue?
Ericsson Reasoning Ability Questions:
For question 22-26
a) If only conclusion I follows
b) If only conclusion II follows
c) If either I or II follows
d) If neither I nor II follows and
e) If both I and II follow.
22. Statement-all flowers are lotus;no lilly is flower
Conclusion-I no lilly is a lotus
II some lilly is lotus
23. Statements-Some radios are cameras;some pencil are cameras
Conclusion-I some cameras are pencils
II no camera is a pencil
24. Statements- some apples are mangoes;some ball are apples;some bags are balls
Conclusion-I some apples are balls
II all mangoes being apples is a possibility
25. Statements- People who speak too much against dowry are those who had taken it themselves
Conclusions-I It is easier said than done
II People have double standards.
26. Statements-Vegetable prices are soaring in the market.
Cnclusions-I Vegetables are becoming a rare commodity
II People cannot eat vegetables.
Ericsson General English Questions
27. Antonyms of repulsion is?
28. antonyms of Melancholy is?
29. antonyms of Inane is?
30. synonyms of buy is?
31. Synonyms of move is?
For question 32-26 read the following lines and find the error and if there is no error then mark ‘d’.
32. (From above direction)
a) An Indian ship
b) laden with merchandise
c) got drowned in the Pacific Ocean.
d) No error.
33. (From above direction)
a) I have got
b) my M.Sc. degree
c) in 1988.
d) No error.
34. (From above direction)
a) Locke’s treatises on government toleration and education
b) show a mind fully awake in
c) the possibilities of social reconstruction.
d) No error.
35. (From above direction)
a) None of the students attending your class
b) answered your questions
c) did they?
d) No error.
36. (From above direction)
a) Were you
b) given a choice
c) or you had to do it?
d) No error.
Download Ericsson Placement paper and solution in PDF:
Candidates needs to Click on below link to download the Ericsson Placement Papers and Ericsson Previous year Placement papers. Ericsson Placement Papers will help to prepare better for IT Company Written Test.
All Remaining Ericsson Placement paper and solution will be updated soon on our website.