Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson is a Swedish multinational telecommunications company that is doing business as Ericsson. It was founded in 1876 by lard Magnus Ericsson and It has its headquarters in Stockholm. The company deals in many kinds of services like software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecommunication operators.
Placement Channels in Ericsson
Placements in Ericsson happen through off-campus only nowadays and for that there is a four-round process that you need to clear to get placement in Infosys.
Infosys Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding further first read this complete eligibility criteria for recruitment in Infosys completed so that you get a clear understanding of everything required in this job.
- E/B.Tech, M.E/M. Tech and all other Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2020.
- You must have 60% or more throughout your academics
- You must not have any pending backlogs while applying for this recruitment
- The gap between your academics should not exceed more than 1 year.
Below we have given the detailed selection process for Infosys recruitment. The whole selection process is divided into four parts and to get a job in Ericsson you have to pass in each four stages. So it is very much necessary that you stay equally focused on all the four stages so that you end up converting this job.
- Online written test
- Telephonic interview
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Above are the four stages through which recruitment in Infosys takes place.
In the below table we have explained the test pattern followed by Infosys for its recruitment so make sure you go through it well because it will help you a lot in evaluating the way you are going to prepare for this recruitment.
No. of questions
Apart from the basic eligibility criteria, there are certain skills that come under the desirable tab of Infosys recruitment. We have listed them before so do have a check that what all you have in you among them. It will help you know how good your chances are of converting this job.
- Normal knowledge of networking
- Good coding skills
- Some basic knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, JAVA, etc. will help
- Working in flexible shifts
- Extended shift hours during requirement
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary in Infosys
Well, salary depends upon a lot of factors like your designation and your performance in the selection process and some other things. but usually you will get a salary of 3-5 lakhs in Infosys in the beginning. You may get above this also as everything depends upon you.
Below we have added the steps which can help you in doing your registration successfully.
- Go to official website ericsson.com
- Go to the careers tab and looking for relevant jobs
- Click the job for which you want to apply and then fill all the required details
- Click on submit and apply button and you are done with your registration.
We have added all the information regarding Ericsson off-campus recruitment 2020. If you have any doubts then you can comment below. We are always here to help you.