Flipkart Recruitment 2021
Flipkart is hiring freshers as well as experience on several posts through online mode. Flipkart is the one of the greatest online selling platform. Students who are interested in vacancy Flipkart have can fill the online application on the official website of Flipkart. It is one of the golden opportunities for the students to give glorious start to their career. It have selection process which divided in four parts and this recruitment derive is off-campus mode. So those who want to get a position in this drive will going to get some more important information in this article like eligibility criteria for the recruitment, salary expectation, placement papers, Interview question and more such beneficial things.
Flipkart Recruitment 2021 Details
|Job Role||IT Sector|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ B.E/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Job Location||All India|
|Recruitment Mode||Off Campus|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Online Application||From 1st April, 2021|
Flipkart Eligibility Criteria
- To get fit into eligibility criteria candidate should have bachelor degree in any of B.Tech, B.E, M.Tech, M.E, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, and MCA.
- Any kind of active Backlog during recruitment process will not be entertained.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% or 6.5 GPA in 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- Candidate with experience and freshmen both are eligible for the recruitment process.
Flipkart Selection Process 2021
This selection process full based on off campus mode, which contain some major four part to select the right candidate for the vacant positions are online aptitude writing test, Telephonic Interview, Technical Interview, HR Interview. Where all rounds are eliminations rounds and students should clear every round with full efficiency to get selected for the next round.
- Online Aptitude Writing Test: This very first step of the selection process in which candidate should face the online aptitude test which is in MCQ form. The time limit for the online test will be 90 minutes (can vary) in which students should choose the correct answer for the given question. Topic contain are logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, geometry, time and work are such important one. This test does not contain any negative marking so students should attempt the entire question series to score well.
- Telephonic Round: This round is particularly for the test of vocabulary, pronunciation and understating of the language with the fluency. In this specific round is setup to get checked on students is able to understand the problem what client wants to convey to them.
- Technical Interview Round: In these students should face the interviewer and have to answer all the queries interview put. Some general and frequently asked questions are given below.
- HR Interview Round: This round is the last step of section in which students should be confidante with the answer and have to assurance to the interviewer that he/she is the best suitable candidate for the position. Some general questions asked in the HR are given below.
- Questions on Technical knowledge.
- Which subjects do you like the most with reason?
- Question on projects which are done previously.
- Which coding language you prefer most with reason (some code can also be expected).
- Expected plan for next 10 years.
- Questions on education and family background.
- Strength and Weakness.
- Why do you choose Flipkart to work with?
The frequently asked questions and pattern of the recruitment paper is already discussed above. As we want to give our best we will provide you the practice papers which contain question asked in the interview as well as writing test. For you betterment we will give over best to get you closes to your dreams.
Flipkart is the top most company which treats their employee best in all possible ways. They will provide best salary in the industry as per the employee capabilities and position in which they were selected.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download