Freshersworld Test 2019 – Dear candidates, if you are facing confusions over freshersworld (CEAT) exam and looking for genuine answers then this page is for you. Here you can get answers of A-Z queries regarding freshersworld exam. We have written many articles on freshersworld covering syllabus, pattern, exam fees, registration process, companies hiring, comparison with different exams and benefits of giving (CEAT) freshersworld exam.
So lets start.
Freshersworld Test – (CEAT Exam)
First of all, we shall discuss about CEAT exam overview and background. Freshersworld is one of the best popular job sites in India, always help jobseeker mainly freshers to find latest jobs in accordance with the qualification in all possible fields like Govt, Private, Engineering, IT, Bank, Defence etc.
Freshersworld conducts CEAT exam for job seekers to evaluate their analytical skill and based on the score it recommends IT jobs. CEAT exam benefits are only available to premium members.
So who are the premium members and how to be one?
How to Become Premium Member?
To become premium member, you need to purchase premium membership from freshersworld website. Registration Link for Freshersworld Premium Membership – Direct link to registration
You can apply on above link and use discount coupon –> AFF1451AGI to get discount on premium membership.
CEAT Exam Fees:
Freshersworld test comes under two packages with different fees amount.
Test Fees: Rs. 599 /- and 999/-
To get more discounts visit below link.
Facing any issue in applying discount coupon – refer here –> How to apply Freshersworld Discount Coupon
Benefits of Premium Membership
Finding your First Job is Just a Click Away Freshersworld, lets look at the benefits of premium membership.
- It is a one-stop place for your Job Search (All kind of freshers jobs)
- Apply to unlimited Jobs in Interested Field of your choice
- Exclusive Placement Drives only for Freshersworld Members (conducted frequently)
- Your profile will be visible to thousands of Recruiters across domain
- Get Personalized Reminders for all your scheduled Interviews
- FREE Placement Papers for Interview Preparation
- Get your FREE Global Resume
- Guidance of experts on various topics
- Latest Selection Procedure
- Test pattern of all major companies
Click this link to know more about Freshersworld Premium Membership and benefits
For more you can read here –> Freshersworld Premium Membership Benefits
Companies Recruiting Thru Freshersworld:
These are those big and reputed companies which everyone aspires to be a part of:-
- Flipkart etc etc
You should check complete list of names who are recruiting thru freshersworld on below link..
Check here complete list of companies in Freshersworld
CEAT Exam Pattern:
Mainly CEAT is conducted to check candidates analytical skills and Hence it conducts below tests.
- Aptitude test
- Technical test (C , C++, .NET, Java, Database, Networking, PHP, Software Testing)
Ceat technical test includes topics from C , C++, .NET, Java, Database, Networking, PHP and Software Testing. in detailed result sheet CEAT exam identify your weak areas and suggest scope of improvement accordingly.
Note: CEAT Score is Compulsory for few of the companies job so to become eligible for the same, one need to go through CEAT Employability Test and score good marks.
Score Validity: 1 Year
Mode of exam : online or offline
Question Paper Pattern:
- Verbal Ability
- Ability Logical Ability
- Technical Skill Test
Read Complete –> Freshersworld Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Sample Paper Download:
Every candiates must go thru sample paper before going to actual exam. Sample paper benefits in many ways. First and foremost is like it helps you realize the kind of questions you are going to face in real exam and evaluate your preparation level.
You can download sample paper here -> CEAT Sample Paper Download
Also refer this guide to know how to score good marks in Freshersworld CEAT Exam
How to write CEAT (freshersworld) exam
- Freshersworld conducts the only exam called CEAT-Corporate Employability Assessment Test
- To take up assessment test through Freshersworld, you can register on its site.
- There you need to choose your qualification, based on which companies will be suggested to you, after writing the exam.
- Plan and schedule your test according to your convenience.
- Once you enroll, you have to take the test within 30 days.
- You will be pulled in the batch of Pre assessed pool of preferred candidates.
This is all about Freshersworld Test and you can comment if any query.
Looking for any other exam similar to Freshersworld Exam?
Try AMCAT Test