Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2021
Goldman Sachs an American Multinational Investment Bank and Financial Services Company which is Hiring for freshers 2021 -2022. It is an Off – Campus recruiting mode in which students who going to Engineering undergraduate from session 2021 are eligible. It is one of the best opportunities for students to grab and give a kick start to their career. Placement drive of Goldman Sachs 2021 has 2 round and candidates should crack both the rounds for getting selected which are start with the online test which conducted on Hacker Rank.
- Online Registration for drive: 20 January, 2021 to 8 February, 2021
- Online Assessments: Mid – February to Mid – March
- Interview Process: March-April
Brief Information: Goldman Sachs Recruitment
|Company Name||Goldman Sachs|
|Company Domain||Investment Banking|
|Recruitment mode||Off Campus|
Goldman Sachs Eligibility Criteria
- 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full time employee – May/June joining)
- 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire – April/ July joining)
- Students who are in pre-final year or in final year of graduation and post graduation are eligible for the off campus recruitment drive.
- Students should have great command on their coding skills and analytical skills.
Placement Process of Goldman Sachs
This selection process have 4 rounds are 1) Online Aptitude test, 2) Online Technical Test, 3) Technical Interview, 4) Technical cum Human Resource Interview round which unitedly have time limit of 90+135 minutes. It also has minus marking in the test. Candidates should clear round 1 i.e. round to appear in round 2 i.e. Technical round.
- Online Aptitude Test Round:
|Goldman Sachs||Round 1|
|Total number of Questions||66 (MCQ)|
|Time provided||90 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||+5 for correct choice
-2 for wrong choice
|Platform for online test||Hacker Rank|
This test has topics like Numerical Computation, Numerical reasoning, Abstract reasoning, Diagrammatic reasoning, Logical reasoning, and many more. Candidates should clear this online aptitude test to appear in next round which is Online Technical round.
- Online Technical Test Round: In this specific round coding skills has given the priority. This round contain coding question to solve with accurate output contain satisfied algorithms. In this there are 20 questions (15 MCQ + 5 Subjective). Only MCQ’s have negative marking.
|Goldman Sachs||Round 2|
|Total number of Questions||20
(15 MCQ + 5 Subjective)
|Time Provided||135 Minutes|
(+5 for correct choice, -2 for wrong choice)
( +10 for correct output)
|Platform for Test||Hacker Rank|
- Technical Interview Round: The round is a face to face interview round in which technical question can be asked related Data structure, Database management system, languages like c, c++, java, oops and some major concepts of programming. Can be asked some coding questions during interview process it’s all up to Interviewer.
- Technical cum HR Round: It is last round of recruitment process in which some basic technical questions and questions related to personal growth can be asked. HR question can be asked like :
Tell me about yourself?
Strength and Weaknesses
Question on Family Background.
Where do you see yourself after 5years, 10 years, and 20 years?
Hobbies and purpose of joining Goldman Sachs.
As we have discussed above about the recruitment process and question frequently asked in Goldman Sachs recruitment process will be helpful for getting selected in the process and for more practice of coding candidate should solve problems available on hacker rank and we will also provide you the sample papers for better understanding.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download
As they are hiring freshers, so they will provide the best compensation in the industry according to the job profile and skill set of the candidate. As per sources salary for freshers is 22 LPA.