HackerRank Recruitment 2022
HackerRank is one of the leading tech companies which believe in providing the coding platform to the client and employee both. HackerRank is organizing an Off Campus Recruitment drive for Freshers who are willing to start their career with HackerRank as a Software Engineer Intern at Bangalore location. Candidate who have graduated from B.E/ B.Tech with CSE/ ECE/ IT domain are eligible for the recruitment drive. Candidate should also have at least 60% throughout the academics for getting into the recruitment eligibility criteria. For more details of the HackerRank recruitment drive go with this article.
About Company: HackerRank is a company which provides coding challenges to the candidate and helping companies to filter out the best candidates by conducting competitive exams for the recruitment. This company was founded by Vivek Ravisankar & Hari Karunanidhi with the thought process of changing scenario of technical learning.
HackerRank Recruitment: Details
|Job Profile||Software Engineer Intern|
|Company Establishment||Vivek Ravisankar & Hari Karunanidhi|
|Company Headquarter||Mountain View, United State|
|Recruitment Mode||Off Campus|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Batch||2020, 2021 & 2022|
|Selection Steps||4 Steps|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
HackerRank Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be educated from B.Tech/ B.E with domain CSE/ IT/ ECE.
- Throughout academic aggregate should be 60% or above for fall into eligibility criteria.
- No backlog should be appearing in the result during recruitment process.
- Candidate should be good with coding and algorithms.
- Candidate should be flexible with relocation and rotational shift.
HackerRank Selection Process
For finding right candidate for the position, HackerRank recruitment team organized a selection process which is divided into 4 following parts:
- Online Test Round: In this round candidate should give online test in which coding as well as aptitude test will be appear. After clearing this exam candidate will be process with the next round of the interview process.
- Group Discussion Round: This is the second round of the selection process in which candidate should speak over a given topic and standout from the crowd to getting forward with the recruitment process.
- Technical Interview Round: This round will purely base on the technical knowledge of the candidate and on time problem solving ability. Candidate should have command on the technical as well as coding.
- HR Interview Round: This is the last round of the selection process where candidate will face HR Questions related to educational background and Family Background.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download
Interview Questions for Freshers
- Questions over Educational Background.
- Family Background.
- Strength and Weakness.
- Coding Questions
- Question from domain subject.
- Future Goals.
- Where do you see yourself in IT sector?
- Any question for us?
In giving you best material we will provide you the sample papers for the recruitment process as well as We will also give you some basic questions which was asked in previous interviews for reference. For more such help we are always available for you on over official website.
Due to Company rules and regulations we are not able to disclosed the salary figure, but company ensures that it will provide best in the industry to their asset.