Hawkins Recruitment 2021
Hawkins is one of the leading companies in Pressure Cooker market and serving India from past 40 years by providing excellent service to their customers. Now they have decided to recruit on the position of Management Trainee for both Freshers and Experience candidates by off – campus mode with the help of several rounds of selection process. They are providing several posts under management trainee profile as per the candidate approach and eligibility.
Details of Hawkins Recruitment 2021
|Company||Hawkins Cooker Pvt. Ltd.|
|Job Profile||Management Trainee|
|Qualification Criteria||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ Any degree|
|Salary||8 – 10 LPA(During Training)
10 – 12 LPA (After Confirmation)
|Recruitment Mode||Off Campus|
|Last Date||30th April, 2021|
Hawkins Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be graduated from B.E/B.Tech/M.tech/M.E/MBA/any relevant degree to apply in this recruitment drive.
- The minimum score should be 60% or 6.5 GPA throughout the educational career.
- Candidate should not possess any active backlog while appearing for the recruitment drive.
- Age limit is 21 – 28 for eligible candidates.
- Fresher and experience both are eligible for the Hawkins recruitment drive 2021.
Job Positions under Management Trainee
- Management Trainee (Sales/Marketing) – This post have field work mostly in which employee should deal with the regular customers, retailers, and all the suppliers to achieve a particular target of sales. In this position travelling is mandatory and good communication with great convincing power candidate will be preferred.
- Management Trainee (Accounts/Commercial) – The person who have hands-on with accounts and should have great knowledge of maintaining Internal Audit, Company Accounts, Costing, spreadsheet and accountancy will be prefer , as it is one of the crucial position so candidate should be more concern about their work.
- Management Trainee (Human Resource) – Person who have great knowledge of recruiting and managing the staff with their appraisal and personal development will be hired. This position has work of recruiting new candidates as per the vacant position with suitable work skills.
- Management Trainee (Legal) – Eligible candidate should have knowledge of legal industrial Relations with all the laws which are applied on the production like Labor Law, Contract and Commercial Law. If person have a degree of Company Secretary is also eligible for this particular post of Management Trainee.
- Management Trainee (Executive Assistants to Senior Management) – This position is a support of Senior Managers; As candidate who will hire on this position should help the Senior Management in all the work affairs and have to manage the multiple business.
- Management Trainee (Technical/Engineer) – This position is the technical position on which technical graduate candidate will be preferred from fields like – Computer Science, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and those who have basic knowledge of computer are also approachable for this specific position.
- Management Trainee (Programmer) – Only candidate who have knowledge of one or more coding language with great skills of algorithms and problem solving will be the suitable one for the position.
Selection Process of Hawkins
This Selection Process is divided into 4 parts where every step is an elimination step. The 4 steps of selection process are:
- Screening of Online Application
- Online Writing exam
- Group Discussion
- Screening of Online Application: This is the first step of selection process, from where all online application online suitable and eligible forms are selected to proceed further.
- Online Writing Exam: This section contain online test of writing and aptitude which is in form of MCQs and don’t have any negating marking but have time limit of 60 minutes(variable) for completing the exam.
- Group Discussion: This is the round where students should win the round with good understand of the topic and excellent communication with great fluency with the language.
- Interview: This can be technical or non-technical interview depend on the recruitment team. Question can be asked on technical knowledge as well as some kind of personal question can be expected.
Freshers can be expect 8 – 10 LPA during training period and after that the pay will be based on their work and efficiency, will be get some increment as 10 – 12 LPA.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download