IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 Batch
IBM ltd is conducting IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2020 Freshers Batch, 2018 & 2019 Batch, so get eligibility criteria, selection process, dates etc.
About IBM India Pvt Ltd:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
For more info about IBM India Pvt Ltd visit IBM official Website.
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Rs.340000/- to Rs.375000/-
Job Location: Across India
Last Date to Apply: Update Soon
Date of Drive: Available Soon
IBM Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Batch: 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch.
- Degree/ Courses: BE (CSE) / BTech (IT) / MCA / ME (CSE & Information Science Engg.) / MTech(IT)
- Percentage required: 70% and above throughout academics (10th , 12th , UG , PG)
- Reappears: No standing arrears
IBM Drive Selection process
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Business Communication Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Job Description : IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive job description is as below
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to the incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
Need more similar Jobs updates ??
Searches leading to this page: ibm off campus recruitment drive 2019, ibm off campus drive for freshers 2018 pass out batch, ibm off campus drive 2020