Intel India is conducting Intel Freshers Recruitment Drive for Application Developer.
Intel Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020: Intel is hiring app developer from 2020 and 2019 passout batch at Bangalore location, Apply now for the Intel India hiring for the exiting opportunities in the world’s best company
About Intel India:
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Website : www.intel.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Application Developer
Salary : Best in the industry
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : Freshers
Intel Eligibility Criteria for Freshers:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline.
- This is an entry level position for College Graduate (18 months from the official graduation date). So Year of Passing out : 2018 & 2019 Batch
Intel Freshers Recruitment Drive Skills Required :
- Candidate needs to be techno functionally inclined. Needs to have a background in development and has a keenness towards business aspects of Intel.
- Understanding of the application of software development life cycle.
- Possess good troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve issues across systems involved in the integration chain as part of the project.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills to be able to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with SAP*, EDI/EDIFACT* and RosettaNet* standards is a plus.
Job Description : JD for Intel Freshers Recruitment Drive is as below
- Design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Document decisions, adhere to standards and communicate with business groups.
- Provide standards/ guidelines for development, respond to customer/ client requests or events as they occur, and develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Understand/ communicate B2B standards (underlying business flows, message structure) and how Intel uses those standards.
- Drive a project through its life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment following Intel standards and processes.
- Provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalation.
How To Apply : Apply on below link and also get more information about this drive at below link
Apply Link : Click Here