JEE Main 2017 Application form Correction, New Changes in JEE Main 2017, JEE Main 2017 Exam Dates
JEE Main 2017
The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE MAINS) is one of the top entrance exams organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission in Engineering Colleges. It is the first step towards entering to an engineering college. The Exam is conducted in 2 tiers: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
The students who are able to crack JEE Mains are eligible for JEE Advanced. JEE gets you admission in the B.tech/ B.Arch courses in NITs, NIITs while to get admission in IITs the candidate need to clear JEE Mains and JEE Advanced as well.
know here -> List Of Top Engineering Entrance Exams in India 2017
The students scoring good score in JEE mains get the best private, government and centrally funded colleges. Now, all the candidates aspiring for JEE Mains would be keen to know about various details of the exam. We’ll here provide you with all the latest news about the JEE Mains Exam 2017.
JEE Main 2017 Application form Status
The Aspirants Applied for JEE Main 2017 Will be able to Check the JEE Main 2017 Application Form Status. The JEE Forms were available from 1st, December 2016 to 16th, January 2017. The filling of the forms is closed now, however the correction process has started. The Application fee payment was possible by both credit/debit. The fee could also be paid by challan (HDFC/ Syndicate/ ICICI/Canara bank). E-challan will be generated while doing online payment. The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the opportunity to rectify the any error while filling the JEE Main Application form.
JEE Main 2017 Application Form Correction
The process of Application form correction has been started from 25th, January and all the candidates who want to make changes in the prior filled entries can do the same before the last date which is 3rd, February 2017. This will be the last and only chance to check and correct the details filled in the JEE Mains 2017 Application Form.
JEE MAINS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have appeared or should be appearing in 12th / equivalent class with PCM applicable in the year 2015 or 2016.
- The birth date of the candidates belonging to general class should be on or after 1st October 1992 and for SC/ST/Pwd it should be on or after 1st October, 1987.
- The minimum number of subjects required in 12th/ equivalent should be five.
- The candidate can apply maximum 3 three times in JEE Mains
- Candidates with 3 years of Diploma are also eligible.
Important Changes in JEE Main 2017
Further there are a few changes in JEE Mains this year which are as follows:
- 12th class marks will not be considered from the year 2017.
- There is no minimum marks criteria for applying in JEE Mains however, the candidates wanting admission in IITs, NITs, NIITs through JEE Mains/ JEE Advanced should have minimum 75% marks in 12th Class and for SC/ ST the criteria is 65% marks in 12th/ Equivalent.
- All the candidates must have AADHAR cards at the time of filling application form.
JEE Mains 2017 Exam Dates
|Application form dates||Release date – 1st December 2016, last date – 16th January, 2017|
|Correction last date||3rd, february 2017|
|Release Date of Admit Card||First week of march (tentative)|
|JEE Mains online exam/Computer base Exam||8th, 9th April 2017|
|JEE Mains offline Exam/Pen Paper based||2nd April 2017|
|Result of JEE Mains||27th April 2017|
Note : Candidates can also check the details at the official site of JEE Main . Further all the latest notifications and information will be shared on our website. All the best to all the candidates appearing for JEE Mains exam. For any query you can comment below.