All the candidates appearing for JEE Main 2021 should check all the important information here. We are here with the updated information of JEE 2021. Just have a look at the details of the JEE Main and prepare yourself.
JEE Mains 2021
National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes JEE Mains engineering entrance exam in India. This is the most popular exam and it will be conducted by NTA for admission to B.E. /B.Tech & B.Arch courses.
From year 2019, NTA has made an announcement that Aadhar Card is not mandatory for filling application form. The candidates who want to establish their career in engineering has to apply for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
JEE Main 2021 (New Changes)
- From the year of 2019, National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting JEE Mains examination.
- JEE Main exam will be conducted twice in a year, first session in January and 2nd session in April.
- No age criteria there for appearing in this examination.
- JEE Main exam will be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode only.
- Aadhar card is not mandatory for entrance examination.
- Top 224000 qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced.
- Diabetic candidates can carry their medicine or necessary foods in exam center.
It will be organized by National Testing Agency (NTA). Earlier CBSE was conducted this exam in offline mode but now NTA conducts in online mode twice in a year. Officials stated that there will no any printing mistake in the question paper. JEE Main 2021 is available in online mode only.
JEE Main 2021 Important Dates (Jan Session)
Below calendar is showing tentative dates for JEE Main exam dates.
|Event Name||Tentative Date|
|Release of JEE Main Notification||Update Soon|
|Beginning of Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date of filling Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Final date of Fee payment||Update Soon|
|Opening date of Application form for the corrections||Update Soon|
|Availability of Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Examination Date (Paper 1 & 2)||Update Soon|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Result (Score & Rank)||Update Soon|
JEE Main 2021 Details
Here we have written the complete information for the inspiring candidates who want to appear for the exam of JEE Main 2021. We have tried our best by saving time of the deserving students who are in search of the accurate and correct information of the exam.
Check below chart/table for more information of JEE.
|Name of Exam||JEE- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE- MAIN)|
|Arranged by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Category||Under Graduate|
|Courses Offered||B.tech/ B.Arch in Different Branches|
|Number of Seats Offered||30,000|
|Duration of Course||B.tech: 4 years
B.Arch: 5 years
|Duration of Exam||For normal- 3 hours
For disabled- 4 hours
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions with only one correct option.|
|Number of Questions||Paper I: 90 & Paper II: 83|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
JEE Main 2021 Application Form
It is very important for all the candidates to go through whole information carefully before filling the online application form of JEE Main 2021. The inspiring candidate should go through the details about how to apply, application fee and payment mode.
Some of the details which a candidate should take care of while filling up the application form are listed below-
- Candidates have to fill JEE Main 2021 via online process only
- No printed copy is available for the applicants of JEE Main.
- Applications are expected to release in the 1st week of September 2019.
- Candidates should fill personal and academic details and should also upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
The form can easily be downloaded from the internet and it should also provide the acknowledgement of successful submission form.
JEE Main 2021 Application Fee
Come lets have a look at jee main fee structure for online and offline mode.
|JEE Application Fee||Online Exam Mode|
|Paper||Centre in India|
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||500 for Girls
250 for Boys
|250 for Girls
250 for Boys
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 and Paper 2||950 for Boys450 for Girls||450 for Girls450 for Boys|
|Centre in Foreign|
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||1000/- for Girls2000/- for Boys||1000 for Girls1000 for Boys|
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2||1500 for Girls3000 for boys||1500 for Girls1500 for Boys|
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2021
Pursuing candidates must satisfy these eligibility conditions before applying for JEE Main 2021.
- The Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main is that the candidate should pass 12th class or have equivalent qualification.
- Diploma Students can also apply but for IITs only.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for this entrance exam.
- Number of Attempt: No limit for number of attempts.
- Candidates who are appearing in 12th class also eligible for examination.
Provision for J&K, Assam and Meghalaya Candidates
The candidates who have pursued or completed 12th class from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya, they have to fill ration card number, passport number , bank account number or any other applicable Govt. identity number.
Other requirements are required to clear JEE Main are mentioned below-
The Essential Subjects
The candidates should have studied these 5 subjects in 12th. For B.E. B.Tech the candidate must and have studied Physics and Mathematics and must have studied Chemistry. Biology,Biotechnology. They should score 50% marks in Mathematics.
The Year of Passing for JEE Mains 2021
The candidates who have passed 12th class in 2018 or 2019 can apply for JEE Mains 2021. The students who are currently (i.e in 2019-20) in 12th class can also apply for the JEE Mains.
JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
Lets check paper pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in detail
Exam Pattern of Paper-1
|Paper||Subjects of JEE||No. of Questions
(3 marks Each)
|Duration of Exam|
|Total||90 (Max Marks 360)|
Exam Pattern of JEE Mains 2021 Paper- 2
|Subjetcs of JEE||No. of questions||Duration of JEE Exam|
|Total||82 (max Marks 390)|
Syllabus of JEE Main 2021
Now lets check JEE Main 2021 Syllabus
JEE Main 2021 Physics Syllabus
- Dimensional Analysis
- Gravitation & Electrostatics
- Current Electricity & Heat Transfer
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Waves & Sound
- Geometrical Optics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Rotational Dynamics
JEE Main 2021 Mathematics Syllabus
- Quadratic Equations and Expressions
- Complex Numbers
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Sequence and Series
- Hyperbola in coordinate geometry
- Continuity and Differnetiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Definite Integral in Calculus
JEE Main 2021 Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Equilibrium in physical chemistry
- Carbonyl Compounds & their derivatives in organic chemistry and Coordination chemistry
- Chemical bonding
- Mole concepts & the concept of equivalents
- Redox reactions
- Qualitative Analysis in inorganic chemistry complete as a topic.
Admit Card of JEE Main
JEE Main 2021 releases its admit card through official site. It is available in online only. The deserving candidates can download their admit card from online and to carry the admit card is important at the time of exam.
Click below link to download JEE Main admit card.
Cutoff of JEE Main 2021
JEE Main Cut Off Trends year wise
How to Crack JEE Main 2021
These are the ways by which the candidates can crack JEE Main 2021 easily.
- Candidate should go through the syllabus of JEE Main and advanced 2021.
- Read each and every chapter carefully
- Go through the study material properly
- Solve Physics problems from NCERT and HC Verma book.
- Improve your skills through chemistry, physics book.
- Make a proper time table for your study.
Here we have detailed information of JEE Main 2021. Prepare your syllabus through NCERT books and take a note of each and every detail related to the subjects.