Leverage Edu is an AI enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs and use our AI tool to understand what’s the right option for them. Leverage Edu’s world-class widely experienced counsellors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process – across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships – and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more. Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu’s acclaimed Mentorship product, that h lps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready For Work program, that helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job.
|Company Name||Leverage Edu|
|No of Vacancy||–|
|Designation||Business Development Manager|
|Desired Experience||0-1 Yrs|
|Course Specialization||Any Graduate/ MBA|
|Salary||INR 3.6 LPA + 3 Lac per annum Incentives|
|Last Date to Apply||9/3/2021|
|Registration Link||Apply Here|
- We are looking for Business Development Associates who are driven, self-motivated and highly passionate about working in the Ed-tech space while impacting careers via quality education & expert mentorship.
- You’ll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories.
- This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and to help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers
- Assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of pipeline to review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met
- Maintaining strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls
- Update and create tailored client proposals and negotiate further to close the deals
- Building cross-discipline relationships in the organization, partnering closely with the growth and marketing team, providing feedback and insights