Mindtree Placement Paper Download 2021: Mindtree Limited is a multi national company head quartered in Bangalore, India and New jersey. It is an Indian information technology and outsourcing company . The main areas where the company works is mobile applications, cloud computing, e-commerce, EAI, ERP, data analytics, digital transformation. Download mindtree question paper from link given below in this post and practice them for better result and selection.
It serves over 290 clients with their offices situation in 14 countries. It has its main market in USA and Europe while its operations are conducted in India.
Mindtree Placement Paper and Solution PDF Download 2021
Placement paper – MindTree conducts regular placement drives in India, all the job seekers who want a career in MindTree can go through the Mindtree placement papers and solution PDF download provided on our website. It also hires freshers with large requirement of B.Tech students.
Mind Tree Selection Process 2021
The Selection process of the company is as follows:
It conducts three rounds- Written Test which includes General aptitude, verbal, reasoning, technical and coding. Each section consists of 20 marks and the coding part consists of 2.
Total marks = 87.
Sample question paper 2021
Few of the Quant question from MindTree Placement Paper are given below:
- If on an item a company gives 25% discount, they earn 25% profit. If they now give 10% discount then what is the profit percentage.
- A certain number of men can finish a piece of work in 10 days. If however there were 10 men less it will take 10 days more for the work to be finished. How many men were there originally?
(a) 110 men
(b) 130 men
(c) 100 men
(d) none of these
3. In simple interest what sum amounts of Rs.1120/- in 4 years and Rs.1200/- in 5 years ?
(a) Rs. 500
(b) Rs. 600
(c) Rs. 800
(d) Rs. 900
4. If a sum of money compound annually amounts of thrice itself in 3 years. In how many years will it become 9 times itself.
- Two trains move in the same direction at 50 kmph and 32 kmph respectively. A man in the slower train observes the 15 seconds elapse before the faster train completely passes by him. What is the length of faster train ?
6. How many mashes are there in 1 square meter of wire gauge if each mesh
is 8mm long and 5mm wide ?
- x% of y is y% of ?
(d) can’t be determined
8. The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
9. A man spends half of his salary on household expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel expenses, the man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50, what is his monthly salary ?
(d) Rs. 900
Download question Paper in pdf (Mindtree)
For more previous year placement papers, you can download Mindtree Placement paper and Solution PDF for free from the below mentioned links:
For more details or query on Mindtree Placement Paper and Solution PDF Download | Previous year Papers, please comment below.
All the best to all the aspirants.
Try AMCAT and Freshersworld exam for better opportunities.