MU Sigma Recruitment 2022
One of the best Consulting firm in India named as MU Sigma is ready to recruit the freshers for the job role of Trainee Decision Scientist through OFF Campus mode of recruitment. They will provide exposure and stipend of 3 LPA with this they will give joining at the Bangalore location. So students who are struggling to get a job should defiantly try their skills in this company. This company will hire candidate over their working skills as well as learning ability. The basic criteria to get into the recruitment process are candidate should have at least 7.5 GPA in graduation and 75% in HSC & SSC individually. This company have separate recruitment exam to identify best from crowd which have 3 rounds and every round is an elimination round. For more detail information about the recruitment process of MU Sigma Recruitment Drive 2022, candidate should go through this article word to word and send their resume on DSRecuitment@mu-sigma.com.
MU Sigma Recruitment 2022 Details
|Company Name||MU Sigma Ltd.|
|Job Profile||Trainee Decision Scientist|
|Company Profile||Management Consulting firm|
|Company Establishment||2004 by Dhiraj Rajaram|
|Recruitment Mode||Off Campus Drive|
|Experience||Fresher from 2022 Batch|
|Selection Process||Online Aptitude Test
Video Synthesis Test
Selfie Video Test
|Employee Strength||3500+ all over India|
MU Sigma Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have scored at least 7.5 GPA in graduation and 75% in HSC & SSC to get into the recruitment drive.
- Candidate should not have any kind of backlog during interview process.
- Candidate should be graduated from 2022 batch is compulsory.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of the job profile for which company is hiring.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for work will be appreciated.
- Communication and grasping ability must be there.
MU Sigma Recruitment Process
As candidate go through the eligibility criteria now at next step candidate will be examined through the recruitment team of the company over different criteria. Candidate should give the test which was pre decided by the acquisition team. Selection process is divided in 3 major part which are discussed below –
- Online Aptitude Test: This is very first round of the recruitment drive selection process where candidate should be go through online aptitude exam in which candidate should score well to go ahead with the recruitment process. This exam having questions mainly from basic math, logical reasoning, time & distance.
- Video Synthesis Test: In this very own test candidate have given any clip or a part of video to synthesis over it. In this candidate should describe about the particular scene and synthesis the characters and have to write particularly about that.
- Selfie Video Test: This will the end process of selection criteria where candidate should make a video of their own and have to present themselves with the skill set and achievement they have. This video will show the communication and presentation skills of the individual.
Interview Questions for Freshers
Some basic questions which have been asked in previous years in the recruitment drive are over the academic qualification, personal interest, family background, willingness to join the company and long term goals. Besides this questions candidate can also be asked about strength and weakness, importance of education and financial independence.
In the urge of helping you we will going to provide you the sample paper of recruitment test and also going to help you with discussing about the interview questions and eligibility criteria for the recruitment drive.
Salary for MU Sigma
As mentioned it is one of the best company of consultancy in India region. They will provide 3 LPA as stipend to the hired candidate with more heath benefits.