NIIT Technologies is conducting the Joint Placement process at our campus SVGOI, Banur on 16th March 2016.This campus drive is only for B.Tech(CSE/IT) of 2016 batch pass outs.
Date of Joining: July 2016 ( You will get it confirmed )
Salary: Rs. 320000/- PA
- Stipend of Rs 12,000/- per month + travel allowances + lunch (for initial 3 months during their training period from DOJ)
- Salary CTC of Rs. 26,666/- per month (After successful completion of 3 months of training period)
- BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT)
- Only 2016 pass out students are allowed
- 60% aggregate or above throughout academics (minimum aggregate of: 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th, 60% in Graduation)
- NO Backlog(s) are allowed on time of joining
- Online test (Last year it was aptitude + reasoning + technical )
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
- You need to carry 2 passport size photographs.
- Resume you need to carry
- 1 set of photocopies of certificates with you at the time of test.
- You should be in formal dress only.
<u>Venue Address for NIIT Technologies Drive :</u>Swami Vivekanand Group of Institutes,Chandigarh-Patiala Highway, Sector-8,Ramnagar, Banur, ChandigarhLandmark: Near Gian Sagar Hospital
NIIT Technologies is a global IT solutions organization with over 9000 professionals addressing the requirements of clients across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. The Company’s portfolio of service offerings encompasses Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Managed Services, Digital Services and Business Process Management. The Company has built a robust portfolio of marquee customers in key verticals such as Travel and Transportation, Banking and Financial Services,Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and the Government.
The Company’s highly developed offshore and near-shore facilities, experienced team of domain specialists and innovative approaches to customer experience management & delivery has been a catalyst in sustaining long-term customer engagements – many spanning over 10 years. Known for its quality-orientation, NIIT Technologies has been assessed at leading global quality benchmarks and standards including the ISO 9001:2000, ISO: 27001 (an Information Security Management accreditation), Level 5 of SEI CMMi version 1.2, COPC, PCMM level 5, and the international ISO 20000 (IT management standard).
Connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org