Ninjacart is one of the largest company dealing in India in the field of agri marketing. This company works by connecting vegetable and fruits farmers directly with the business.
- Profile name – Operation Executive
- Experience required – Nil (freshers are eligible)
- Salary – Rs. 2.8 to 2.9 lakhs per annum
- Education qualification – any graduate or post-graduate is eligible
- Job Location – Delhi NCR
- Website – ninjacart.in
A face to face interview round is the only method of selection for this job.
Below are the job responsibilities which you will be having in this job.
- While working you will handle everything related to managing all the resources like labour, infrastructure and have to plan all the daily operations in terms of batching, receiving and dispatching which together helps in running a seamless supply chain system at ninjacart.
- Being a part of the operations team you will help the company in scaling the complete planning and execution of all the daily operations and make sure that the customers get everything according to their wishes.
Key areas of responsibilities
- You will be shifting batching, grading and lotting into crates, and make sure that the dispatching does not get delayed by any means.
- You will be checking and controlling all the batching error and all the dispatch ensuring complete accuracy in inventory.
- You must have knowledge about warehousing processes and inventory management
- You must have the skills to manage labourers and make sure all the work gets completed on time that too according to all the industry standards.
For More Details: Click Here