OrangeMantra Recruitment 2023
Orange Mantra (OM) is one of the leading IT solution company which provide solution for website, application and development to the clients. This company will going to give you an excellent job opportunity on the job position of Business Analyst at Gurgaon, India location with the best salary in the industry. They have some selection criteria for this job role which have to be filled by a candidate to get this position. Desired candidate should be graduated from computer science background with minimum aggregate of 60% throughout the academics. This recruitment drive will be off – campus especially for freshers so candidate should bring all the required documents with them to avoid last minute trouble. For more information candidate can go through the official website of the Orange Mantra Recruitment 2023 i.e. www.orangemantra.com.
Get Interview Calls Through AMCAT Test
Get 500+ Active Jobs in Every Month for B.Tech students: Register Here
Orange Mantra Recruitment 2023: Details
|Company Name||Orange Mantra|
|Company Profile||IT Solution Provider|
|Job Profile||Business Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – CSE/IT/ECE|
|Recruitment Mode||Off – Campus|
|Recruitment Process||Online Aptitude Test
Technical Interview Round
HR Interview Round
|Job Location||Gurgoan, India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Mantra
- Candidate should have minimum 60% throughout the academics with no backlog.
- Candidate should be graduated from computer science background like – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech with domain CSE/ECE/IT.
- Freshers will be the first priority for selection.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of computers and algorithms.
- Candidate should be prepared themselves for daily up gradation and rotational shifts.
Recruitment Procedure for Orange Mantra
This Company have its own recruitment process with different selection criteria. As per the company rules there will be 3 rounds for selecting the candidate, mainly rounds will be based on aptitude test, Technical Interview, Human Resource Interview.
- Online Aptitude Test Round: This round will be screen round in which candidate have to face some aptitude and reasoning questions in MCQ forms. This round has its own selection criteria, so if candidate have to pass this round they should beat the minimum score. Only after clearing this rounds candidate can go for further process of recruitment.
- Technical Interview Round: This will be face to face round in which candidate will be interviewed on the technical knowledge and some coding and algorithms can also be asked. Candidate should also have knowledge about the coding language and recent technologies used in this company.
- Human Resource Interview Round: This will be the last round of selection process where candidate will going to interviewed by HR. In this round candidate should show their skill set and some personal and professional information which is not mention in th resume.
Dos and Don’t of Group Discussion
Interview Question for Freshers
- What change will you bring to this company?
- Coding knowledge will be test.
- Basics knowledge about the job role Business Analyst.
- About the Company.
- Strength & Weakness.
- What is your ultimate life goal?
- What makes you unique?
Orange Mantra Placement Paper
In the race of giving you the best we will provide you all the related and important information about the company and recruitment process including the eligibility criteria and Recruitment procedure. We will also provide you some sample papers and interview questions which were appeared previously in the recruitment process. For helping you in this we are here for you with our helpline services.
Tips to Crack Interview in First Attempt
Due to company policies they did not shown the exact salary but claim to give the best in industry with all the extra benefits.