Prolifics Recruitment 2021
The Prolifics Corporation is one of the best IT industries to get attached with. They have proclamation about the recruitment of freshers for the position of Trainee Software Engineer through Off Campus recruitment process. This is the good fortune for candidates who are freshers and recently graduated from certain courses like B.Tech/ B.E/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA with minimum percentage of 60%.
They will have a selection process to get the best from the applied candidates, so for that they have an interview process which is further divided in 3 parts. This selection process majorly having Online test, Technical Interview & HR Interview which all will be conducted through online mode. They will offer 3 LPA as remuneration with 3 years of service agreement. As candidate gets selected for the post then it will go to work on the Hyderabad / Pune location. For more details you have to see this article more or you can search on the official website of Prolifics Corporation.
Prolifics Recruitment 2021 Details
|Company Name||Prolifics Corporation|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Company Domain||IT Service Management|
|Foundation||1978 in New York|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Recruitment mode||Off – Campus|
|Selection Steps||Online Test
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Pune|
|Service Agreement||3 Years|
Prolifics Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be from Computer Science background with minimum degree of B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.E/ M.E.
- They have to get 60% as a minimum in throughout the education including 10th & 12th.
- Freshers from 2020 & 2021 are eligible for this job.
- No backlog should present during the recruitment process.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Prolifics Selection Process
Students get through the selection process defines below for getting the opportunity. This selection process is divided in 3 major parts which will be organized by the recruitment team of the Prolifics Corporation to get the strength of the company. Every round is an elimination round so candidate should clear all to get recruited.
- Online Test: This will have 60 MCQs to solve in 45 minutes, after that this exam will be submitted automatically. This exam does not have any negative marking but if candidate switched between the tabs then exam will be submitted automatically. After getting minimum marks for selection candidate will proceed for the next round of selection.
- Technical Interview: This interview round will purely bias on the technical knowledge and algorithm skills of the candidate. Candidate should show there technical skills in front of the interviewer with some unique knowledge about the domain subject & recent technologies.
- HR Interview: After testing technical knowledge of the candidate it will be inspect on the communication and pressure handling skills. Candidate should also be flexible for work in sifts and relocation.
Service Agreement: Candidate should sign 3 years of service agreement on the day of joining with the corporation. If candidate left the organization before the period of completion then the legal act will be performed against the candidate.
Interview question Asked in Prolifics Recruitment
- Why did you choose Prolifics in initial year of your future?
- What did you expect from our company?
- Questioned about coding language.
- Questioned about Software Engineering.
- How long you will work with our organization.
- Family Background.
- Education Background.
- Introduce yourself.
We will give you the sample papers with some most frequently asked Interview questions and defined eligibility criteria. We are always ready to help you with our sources to make you surer about the placements and your preparations.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download
Prolifics Salary for Freshers
as this organization provide best in the industry to their employee so according to that they will go to provide 3 LPA as the salary to the candidate with some more additional benefits.