About Reliance Jio
Reliance jio is an Indian multinational company and a completely owned subsidiary of reliance industries. It has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Presently it operates on a national LTE network through which it has coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It only offers 4g services with the help of voice over LTE.
Placement Channels in Reliance Jio
In reliance, jio placement gets done through off-campus only and till now there is no such on campus has taken place. So to make this post valuable for you we have included all the details about reliance jio off-campus recruitment 2020.
Reliance Jio Eligibility Criteria
In the below-mentioned points, we have explained the complete eligibility criteria for reliance jio recruitment 2020. So before proceeding further go through these points carefully to make sure that you are eligible for this recruitment.
- If you are BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in electronics, computer science then you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- You must have good knowledge of your engineering
- Strong analytics skills adds up value
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You have to be a good team player to coordinate well.
- You must be ready to learn in this rapidly changing environment.
Required Skills for Reliance Jio Recruitment
In the below points we have mentioned some required skills for reliance jio recruitment which if you have in you then there are high chances of you getting selected. So, go through the below points carefully before proceeding further.
- Flexibility for changing shifts.
- Having a good academic record.
- you must have done a full-time course.
- Ability to do programming in at least one programming language.
- Great attention to details.
- Excellent time management.
We have mentioned all the details about the selection process for reliance jio recruitment 2020 below. The complete selection process of reliance jio gets completed in 4 rounds. So. If you are really looking for a job in jio then you have to score well in all 4 rounds to clear all of them.
- Written test
- Group discussion
- Technical interview
- HR discussion round
So passing all the above stages only will help you with a job in jio so make sure you prepare for all of them well to sail through this selection process.
Reliance Jio Online Test Pattern
So, in the below table we have explained the online test pattern for 2020 of reliance jio. Go through it carefully as it will help you in making a good strategy to clear this recruitment.
Apart from the above, there will be a psychometric test which will have 50 questions and a technical test also of 30 mins which will have 30 questions for IT and 30 questions for electronics.
Registration Process for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020
For registration for reliance jio recruitment 2020 follow below points carefully.
- Go to @ jio.com
- Go to careers options
- Click on the “new registration” option.
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Finally, click the submit button.
We hope that we have shared all the information regarding jio recruitment 2020. If you still have any doubts then you can comment below. Here at alpingi, we are always ready to help you.