Salesforce Recruitment 2023
Salesforce is a company which works for bringing customer together on Customer Relation Management. They are recruiting freshers for the occupation of Software Engineer through the off-Campus & On-Campus recruitment mode. Candidates who are planning for getting this golden opportunity should go through many exam setups by the recruitment team of Salesforce. This is especially for the candidates who have done their graduation and post-graduation in B.Tech/ M.E/ B.E/ M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science. After getting hired candidate will get the job location as Hyderabad and Bangalore. For more detail information about the recruitment drive you should go through whole article or look through the official website of Salesforce.
About Company: Salesforce is a company was established in 1999 who work for the Customer Relation Management over the globe and other companies to evolve them in the economic sector. It also updated their customer with news, events and innovative ideas the world recently having or works on.
Salesforce Recruitment 2023: Details
|Company Name||Salesforce Inc.|
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Company Profile||Customer Relation Management|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E/ MCA|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2023|
|Recruitment Mode||OFF & ON Campus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Hyderabad & Bangalore|
Salesforce Eligibility Criteria
- For being into eligibility criteria candidate should have at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA in the overall academics.
- Candidates who have backlog during the recruitment drive will be excluded on the spot.
- Freshers from batch 2019/ 2020 and 2023 are eligible for the both OFF & ON Campus drive.
- As Education qualification candidate should have degree of B.Tech/ B.E/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA.
- Candidate should have great knowledge of Computers and Technologies.
Salesforce Recruitment Process
As candidates pass the eligibility criteria, they can go further in the recruitment drive. In this company have 4 different steps to select the most eligible candidate for the position. As every round have its different criteria of selection and elimination of the candidate.
- Online Aptitude Test: This is the very first step of the selection process where candidates will give online aptitude exam with no minus marking scheme. Candidate should clear this exam to proceed further with the selection process.
- Group Discussion Round: This is the second step after online test. In this particular round candidate will be observer or select on the basis of communication and way of conveying message. After getting selected in this round candidate will go for the technical interview.
- Technical Interview Round: In this Technical knowledge and problem solving ability will be focused more. More things related the technology and coding will be asked in this round to the candidate and on the same it will be scored.
- HR Interview Round: As this is the last round of the selection process candidate should not be so relaxed. In this Candidate should show the work enthusiasm and ability to learn new things with some more personal skills to get this particular job position in the company.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download
Interview Questions for Salesforce
Candidate should be prepared their interview according the job requirement. Question asked in previous year’s interview from the domain engineering subject like – Python, JAVA, C, C++, OOPS, DBMS, DSA and some coding language should also be prepared by the candidate for technical round. For HR round candidate should prepare the effective self introduction including hobbies, strength, weakness, future goals and some motivation quote.
Salesforce Placement Papers
In this we will provide you the sample papers for better preparation with some more frequently asked question and answers. We will also notify you with the any updation in the recruitment drive occur.
Salary for Freshers
Company didn’t disclose the salary due to company norms but they assure that they will provide best to their employees.