SAS Recruitment 2023
For getting better future we all need best opportunities in life, so for this SAS Software Pvt. Ltd. Organizing off Campus recruitment process for fresher’s who want to succeed in life and want to built their career in IT Sector. They will hire candidates for Software Engineer profile at Pune Location. This opportunity is especially for candidates who have done their graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech from CSE/ IT/ ECE domain. For this particular off campus recruitment drive SAS have some eligibility criteria as well as restrictions for candidates over academic grades. For more detail information candidate can go through this article or surf the official website of SAS off campus recruitment drive.
Get Interview Calls Through AMCAT Test
Get 500+ Active Jobs in Every Month for B.Tech students: Register Here
About Company: SAS is a multination company majorly biased on Software and Analytics. This company was founded by James Goodnight, Anthony James Barr & John Sall on 1st July 1976 having headquartered in North Carolina, US. This company serves all over the globe with their best services without failing.
SAS Recruitment 2023: Details
|Company Name||SAS Software Pvt. Ltd.|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 2 year|
|Recruitment Mode||Off Campus|
- Candidate should be graduated from any of this technical degree B.Tech/ B.E/ M.tech/ M.E from computer science domain.
- Candidate should acquire at least 60% throughout the academic career.
- No backlog will be entertained by acquisition team during recruitment process.
- Candidate should be a quick learned and with great knowledge of technical field.
Selection Process for SAS Recruitment
As per the eligibility criteria mentioned above, candidate who fits in that criteria will allow for further rounds in this recruitment process. In this process candidate should go through several rounds which contain technical as well as non – technical questions for choosing right person for the position. As per acquisition team every round is an elimination round, so candidate should clear every round for getting this job opportunity.
- Online Aptitude Test: This round will be computer based round in which candidate should face some logical and aptitude questions, this round will be an MCQ round in which candidate should choose the correct option for getting better results. After clearing this candidate will go for the technical round.
- Technical Interview Round: This round will purely based on technical questions and technical knowledge and problem solving ability will be examined by the technical interviewer by asking some technical questions or coding questions to the candidate.
- HR Interview Round: This will be the last round of the recruitment process where candidate will be analyzed over the communication skills and Presentation skills. After clearing this round candidate will be hired for the given job position.
Dos and Don’t of Group Discussion
We have examined some of the previous year recruitment drive and interviewed some employees of this company for the same purpose. So after all this we have found out that some common topics and questions are repeatedly asked about projects, language, life goals, future planes, coding knowledge, about basic SQL Quires, and sometimes they also get interest in candidate personal life and family background.
Tips to Crack Interview in First Attempt
SAS Placement Paper
We have given you so many informative information about this recruitment drive including eligibility criteria, interview questions, sample papers and also we have given you some interview questions for better preparation. After all this we are still ready to help you with our resources for you betterment.
Salary Expectation for Freshers
Due to company norms and regulation they will not disclose the accurate salary figure for this job role but they have ensure to provide best salary and extra benefits to their employees.