Sasken Recruitment 2023
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited released a notification regarding the recruitment for freshers having education background of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA/ M.Sc over the job profile of Developer/ Testing. They will going to recruit candidate through Off Campus mode for this job on the Bangalore location with 3.3 LPA salary figure. They will conduct a separate exam to select the best candidates among all. Examination contains 4 different steps to sort out the assent for the company.
This company was established in 1989 by Rajiv C Mody which is now having 2000+ employees. For more detailed information about this recruitment process regarding eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Interview Questions with the placement papers and salary stay with this article till end or you can also search on the official website of Sasken Technologies i.e. www.sasken.com.
Get Interview Calls Through AMCAT Test
Detail Information about Sasken Recruitment 2023
|Company Name||Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd.|
|Established||1989 by Rajiv C Mody|
|Company Domain||Telecommunication Company|
|Job role||Developer/ Tester|
|Experience||Freshers (2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2023)|
|Mode of Recruitment||Off Campus|
|Steps of Selection||Online Aptitude Test
Technical Round 1
Technical Round 2
|Qualification Criteria||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
Eligibility Criteria for Sasken Recruitment
- Students who done there graduation in B.Tech/ B.E/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA with domain of CSE, EE, ECE, IT.
- Candidate should have 65% throughout the academics.
- No year gap in the education career will be allowed for the drive.
- Candidate should not have any backlog during the recruitment drive.
- Candidate should be well skilled with the basic knowledge of computer and algorithm.
Selection Process for Sasken
After fall in the eligibility criteria discussed above candidate should prepare themselves for the examination of the recruitment which is divided into 4 parts. Every step is different from previous one and having different selection criteria.
- Online Aptitude Test: This is the initial step of the selection process where candidate should face the online examination which has MCQs which should be completed in a particular time. This will not have any negative marking but have some minimum marks for getting selected in next round.
- Technical Round 1: This is the first technical round in which candidate will questioned against the domain subject and technical knowledge. Candidate should be good with the coding language and algorithm formation for getting selection in the next round.
- Technical Round 2: This is the second technical round which is face to face between candidate and interviewer. In this candidate will be questioned mainly about the project down in the previous years and some more information its resume contain.
- HR Round: This is the final round of the selection process where candidate will be analysis over the communication skills and mental stability to work with the company. After clearing all the rounds of selection candidate will be hired to work with Sasken Technologies.
Dos and Don’t of Group Discussion
Interview Question for Sasken Recruitment
- Technical Knowledge
- Hands-on Coding
- Goal of Life.
- Why you choose Sasken?
- What you achieve till now?
- What do you know about the job role you applied for?
- Are you capable to work under pressure?
- What makes you weak?
- Introduce yourself beyond resume.
- Family background.
Tips to Crack Interview in First Attempt
Placement Papers for Sasken Recruitment in these we have discussed about the key points of the sasken recruitment process with eligibility criteria, selection step, and we will also provide you the sample paper and Interview questions for your better preparation. We will give you all the required details and placement material for helping you.
For all other companies placement paper click below link to download
Placement Papers Download
Salary for Freshers
Sasken Technology provide best to their employee in all fields. They will give 3.7 LPA for freshers from the very first day of joining.
About Company: Sasken Communication Technologies Limited is a Telecommunication Company which was founded on 13th February, 1989 by Rajiv C Mody (CEO & MD) in Bangalore, India. This company is known for the specialization in Digital Transformation and Product Engineer. They also serve with the smart technologies with the best quality devices to their valuable clients. Now they have asset strength of 2000+ with satisfied work efficiency.
Get 500+ Active Jobs in Every Month for B.Tech students: Register Here